• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BAF countdown to 22 years of Marvel Comics!!!
1 1

731 posts in this topic

This thread brings joy to my heart. You, sir, are a trooper!!

Thanks bro! Glad to see people are still interested in my quest to be a sick OCD Marvel comic book collector. :headbang:

Heck ya! This is one of the coolest threads here.

Thanks a lot everyone! Nice to see people enjoy the thread! :foryou: I wanted to post this in here. I bought a Atlas/Marvel mega key off eBay and I am really happy to have landed a copy! The idea of ever finishing this set is still really a far off dream....as I still need a ton of them....Strange Tales #2-41 43-55 58-66 ...but I bought the first issue. :cloud9:

Strange Tales #1 :o

baab4564efde35b30a47fb9b76065c16_zpsec494032.jpg[/img]

Edited by *Bronze age fan*

This thread brings joy to my heart. You, sir, are a trooper!!

Thanks bro! Glad to see people are still interested in my quest to be a sick OCD Marvel comic book collector. :headbang:

Heck ya! This is one of the coolest threads here.

+1

This also just came in the mail. This is not a Silver age comic. This is a Bronze Age magazine. I also collect Marvel/Curtis mags. Of course I am trying to collect them all because of my OCD, I have been looking for any of the three issues from the three issue series for years! Always lost any auction I bid on. Really happy to have won this one. Really hard issues to find! Not a bad copy either. :cloud9:

Gothic Tales of Love #1

4c97b330085813a9afc63f5e0068f343_zps9a883856.jpg[/img]

This also just came in the mail. This is not a Silver age comic. This is a Bronze Age magazine. I also collect Marvel/Curtis mags. Of course I am trying to collect them all because of my OCD, I have been looking for any of the three issues from the three issue series for years! Always lost any auction I bid on. Really happy to have won this one. Really hard issues to find! Not a bad copy either. :cloud9:

Gothic Tales of Love #1

And the 60¢ price variant to boot!

Gothic Tales of Love #1

And the 60¢ price variant to boot!

I thought the .75 cent issues were considered the variants. (shrug) How hard to find is this mag Bro?

Completely off topic. (shrug)

Some of this is alleged till proven in court. :sumo:

I am a cop. I don't really talk about this stuff...But this is how I spent 3 AM last Saturday morning. After these alleged guys robbed two people in my town at gunpoint, the vehicle they were fleeing in was pulled over by my co-workers (friends), the suspect pointed a loaded gun at my friends and tossed it back into the vehicle...he then took off on foot. Me and my co-workers (Friends) arrived on scene at the point he started to run. Chased him a block into a real dark parking lot not knowing if he still had the gun on him, we grabbed (tackled) him taking him to the ground. After cuffing him we found a fully loaded clip of ammo in his pocket....also recovered two guns in the vehicle. Talk about an adrenaline rush.

http://www.nj.com/hobokennow/index.ssf/2012/07/hoboken_police_arrest_three_in.html

null_zpse6be8e82.jpg[/img]

It's a major award!

I am a cop. I don't really talk about this stuff...But this is how I spent 3 AM last Saturday morning. After these alleged guys robbed two people in my town at gunpoint, the vehicle they were fleeing in was pulled over by my co-workers (friends), the suspect pointed a loaded gun at my friends and tossed it back into the vehicle...he then took off on foot. Me and my co-workers (Friends) arrived on scene at the point he started to run. Chased him a block into a real dark parking lot not knowing if he still had the gun on him, we grabbed (tackled) him taking him to the ground. After cuffing him we found a fully loaded clip of ammo in his pocket....also recovered two guns in the vehicle. Talk about an adrenaline rush.

http://www.nj.com/hobokennow/index.ssf/2012/07/hoboken_police_arrest_three_in.html

It's a major award!

Well done bro, stay safe my friend (worship) (worship) (worship)

It's a major award!

POLICEACTION3.jpg

:golfclap: .....GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

It's a major award!

POLICEACTION3.jpg

:golfclap: .....GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks everyone! You selling that James? :popcorn:

It's a major award!

Well done bro, stay safe my friend (worship) (worship) (worship)

+1

Just got a pretty big order from a mail order dealer. Got to knock out a few 1959 issues. :headbang:

These JIM issues also give me #50 up complete on JIM! :cloud9: That what a lot of people consider all the Pre Hero issues of JIM!!!

JIM #50

8a716e3e35e38a8e449c70f715514088_zpsb7b9aeb7.jpg[/img]

JIM #51

351e6144a03255d28fc1cd87bd73a98d_zpse0c58cf0.jpg[/img]

JIM #52

d2393b4ca5fedb79f29fa51971def0ac_zps4f5e8ea9.jpg[/img]

JIM #55

1552c4a5200d4814e98b149ccc3e361d_zpsb17f26fb.jpg[/img]