• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which summer movie will be the highest grossing film of 2012?

Which summer movie will win the box office of 2012?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. Which summer movie will win the box office of 2012?

174 posts in this topic

Looking back at the poll, who voted for battleship? doh!
It wasn't me.

I knew that movie would bomb big time :P

It's like watching a Transformers movie. WAY too much visual stuff going on - I'm surprised it hasn't induced seizures.

Looking back at the poll, who voted for battleship? doh!
It wasn't me.

I knew that movie would bomb big time :P

It's like watching a Transformers movie. WAY too much visual stuff going on - I'm surprised it hasn't induced seizures.

But Transformers had robots to root for,Battleship doesn't have any likeable characters :P

Yeah - it seemed that way. Kinda like Battle: Los Angeles. I think the general public is so spoiled with these licensed properties where we know the character backgrounds, who's good, who's bad, etc - that it's becoming harder and harder for us to accept a movie that doesn't pre-qualify us with a bunch of toys or backstory.

And I really liked Battle: Los Angeles - I thought it should have done much better in theaters.

And I really liked Battle: Los Angeles - I thought it should have done much better in theaters.

(thumbs u First fifteen minutes sets up the story, and after that it's basically all action

(thumbs u First fifteen minutes sets up the story, and after that it's basically all action

yeah. it wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be. decent film.

From 4/6/12:

My moneys on Avengers,Batman will disappoint at the box office compared to the Heath Ledger Joker film,while the Spiderman reboot will be the lowest of the 4 Spider-man movies box office wise.

I'm thinking this statement is going to end up being pretty accurate.