• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SHOW your Larson Copies!
6 6

611 posts in this topic

This thread deserves a big time BUMP ...... it was 23 pages back :o

Here's my latest comic purchase thanks to a boardie!!! Thanks Geek :headbang:

shadow4_zpstp9tiuii.jpg

Now you just need the Frisco copy! :D

I'd LOVE to have it :luhv: Do we know if to exist? So many are either undocumented or still sitting raw in longtime collections.

That's an interesting question that I don't know the answer to. There seem to be widely varying estimates of how many SF books there are, from less than 1,000 to BLB's estimate of ... I can't quite remember, but I think he may claim there were as many as 4,000 books.

I personally believe that there aren't any more than 1000, but time will tell. West was keeping a list of certified/VERIFIED copies & as I recall, the list had gotten over 250 issues, so there ARE quite a few documented copies already, but it's hard for me to believe that multiple THOUSANDS are out there undetected.

shadow4_zpstp9tiuii.jpg

Man, that is soo cool and sick like I like 'em! One of my favorite Shadow comics. I remember seeing it sold on Ritter's website and was bummed. Glad it is in the safe hands of a boardie!

shadow4_zpstp9tiuii.jpg

Man, that is soo cool and sick like I like 'em! One of my favorite Shadow comics. I remember seeing it sold on Ritter's website and was bummed. Glad it is in the safe hands of a boardie!

Thanks Robot Man :) I saw it sell on there too and likewise, was pretty bummed. I've always loved the cover & the Larson pedigree is one of my very favorites!!

Thanks for the comments on the MLJ's, I have more Larsons from that company and I enjoy them all a lot.

Here's one I posted in the Fox thread recently, so just adding it here:

c1a70722-fe6b-418f-b93d-d90f590761da_zps7xjml20a.jpg

Thanks for the comments on the MLJ's, I have more Larsons from that company and I enjoy them all a lot.

Here's one I posted in the Fox thread recently, so just adding it here:

c1a70722-fe6b-418f-b93d-d90f590761da_zps7xjml20a.jpg

Great book Steve. Love those torture wheel covers.

That must be a mis-print and as it should have been titled "Crime Does Not Pay" :kidaround:

76b92974-fed4-4c65-966a-22a910d25f9f_zpsowjpxfbo.jpg