• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SHOW your Larson Copies!
6 6

611 posts in this topic

In case anyone was wondering, I'm very happy to report that Lamont is 87-years-old, slowing down, but still healthy. He spends most of his time reading and enjoying his grandkids. :)

That is so great that is is still with us.collectors who cherish his comics even today!

In case anyone was wondering, I'm very happy to report that Lamont is 87-years-old, slowing down, but still healthy. He spends most of his time reading and enjoying his grandkids. :)
did you have thanksgiving din with him Jeff? :)

I keep in touch with his daughter, LuAnn.

ah that's right.

ah that's right.

From San Diego , many moons ago......I think one of these folks ain't like the other guy....jb

151468.jpg.2b26585c7a7fefdf285643f48e269b67.jpg

ah that's right.

From San Diego , many moons ago......I think one of these folks ain't like the other guy....jb

thanks for sharing those pics Jon. I'm sure it was a thrill for you to finally track down and meet Mr. Larson.

This thread deserves a big time BUMP ...... it was 23 pages back :o

Here's my latest comic purchase thanks to a boardie!!! Thanks Geek :headbang:

shadow4_zpstp9tiuii.jpg

Now you just need the Frisco copy! :D

shadow4_zpstp9tiuii.jpg

I'd LOVE to have it :luhv: Do we know if to exist? So many are either undocumented or still sitting raw in longtime collections.

shadow4_zpstp9tiuii.jpg

I'd LOVE to have it :luhv: Do we know if to exist? So many are either undocumented or still sitting raw in longtime collections.

That's an interesting question that I don't know the answer to. There seem to be widely varying estimates of how many SF books there are, from less than 1,000 to BLB's estimate of ... I can't quite remember, but I think he may claim there were as many as 4,000 books.