• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
19 19

4,886 posts in this topic

This baby should be getting to me soon! It´s a sentimental favorite of mine as it was the only complete Batman Neal Adams Novaro I remember owning as a kid before my Mother burned all of my collection as punishment! At the prices they are going now, I´m sure she regrets having done so! or, then again,maybe not!

moonofthewolf_zpsc454c09d.jpg

This baby should be getting to me soon! It´s a sentimental favorite of mine as it was the only complete Batman Neal Adams Novaro I remember owning as a kid before my Mother burned all of my collection as punishment! At the prices they are going now, I´m sure she regrets having done so! or, then again,maybe not!

I still need to get one of those myself. It's such a great cover, Adams pencils and Cardy inks. :cloud9:

your mother what?????... :facepalm:

Hi my name is Brian Postman.This is a German reprint (graphic novel size) of a Marvel Team-up Spider-man story i drew,if anyone here can locate me a copy,i'd buy it from you, or barter a finished drawing for it...please contact me at bpostman58 (at) gmail.com if you can get it... It's called Condor: DIE SPINNE Comic-Album Nr. 21 spinne21_zps8b6f38cf.jpg

General question here: Is there a master list of 75 cent Canadian editions that were printed? I thinking that I may put a run together of high grade copies of my favorite Marvel titles.

Not sure? Hit up Liaton about it... he knows alot about the Canadian books! (thumbs u

Hi my name is Brian Postman.This is a German reprint (graphic novel size) of a Marvel Team-up Spider-man story i drew,if anyone here can locate me a copy,i'd buy it from you, or barter a finished drawing for it...please contact me at bpostman58 (at) gmail.com if you can get it... It's called Condor: DIE SPINNE Comic-Album Nr. 21 spinne21_zps8b6f38cf.jpg

Let me see what I can do? hm

Let me see what I can do? hm

Found ya one.... check your PM! (thumbs u

Edited by Define999