• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
19 19

4,891 posts in this topic

I am fascinated by Enoch:

in_n02_01_original.jpg

How can I purchase the first issues?

Also, do you think it is related to the biblical patriarch or the name is just a coincidence? Looks really good, it’s also the one with the best artwork.

Pardon me the pun, but… who needs Marvel, Now? lol

You can contact them by e-mail: mail@bubble.ru

I'm sure they speak English and I'm sure you guys will be able to work something out. They will be very happy that someone from abroad is interested in their stuff.

And I think if you register at their site, you get 4 digital issues for free.

Enoch is Енох in Russian, but the comic book is titled Инок. Инок is an old Russian name for a monk.

Enoch is Енох in Russian, but the comic book is titled Инок. Инок is an old Russian name for a monk.

Many thanks, I should have figured out: the setting seems medioeval.

Have you read any of them? I have seen the inside art and I admit I don’t find it good as the covers.

I've got this coming from Barbarian, he found it in a comic shop in Portugal. It's a complete (almost) bound run of Ebal Wrightson & Wein Swamp Thing. It's missing #7 but it's just too cool to pass up, especially since it's bound with a green cover. :headbang:

th_Swampcapa-1.jpgth_swampback.jpgth_Swamp13.jpgth_Swamp12.jpgth_Swamp11.jpgth_Swamp10.jpgth_Swamp9.jpgth_Swamp8.jpgth_Swamp6.jpgth_Swamp5.jpgth_Swamp4.jpgth_Swamp3.jpgth_Swamp2.jpgth_Swamp1.jpg

Does anyone know of any chinese marvel or dc comics? Non-Anime/Manga please.