• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final Dark Knight Rises trailer hits the webs....

159 posts in this topic

So, no more Batman films after this?

It's Nolan's last Batman film. I'm sure there will be more Batman films by other directors.

(thumbs u

Michael Bay :wishluck:

It's Nolan's last Batman film. I'm sure there will be more Batman films by other directors.

(thumbs u

Michael Buble

(thumbs u

With Shia LeBoof as Batman.

(thumbs u

With Shia LeBoof as Batman.

And an explosion as Alfred.

Thanks for posting this! Hadn't seen it yet.

Man I am excited, and VERY glad they cleaned up Bane's voice.

I saw the 6 minutes before Ghost Protocol and was worried about understanding him.

Looks good! I might take some heat for this, but I hope it is better than the last film.

I liked the last one but it got a little lenghty. Althought I totally disagree with people that say Ledger's performance was "over the top" :sumo:

The Joker is supposed to be over the top,Heath was perfect in that role.

Amen, totally agree.

Lose the gravel in the gullet and the last Bats was great.

Hater.

The wife just watched that trailer and said it better be as good as the last one. :luhv:

GRAWRRAWRWARARAH!!!

That was Batman in Dark Knight, ordering a pizza.

It's good to have varying opinions but it is great to know that mine is right ;) Ledger's performance was pure gold IMO.

Ledger was great. Loved him in the movie. Batman's voice was terribly distracting though. It gets worse on later viewings, like the hairy mole on your new girlfriend's back. Once you've experienced it, you can't put it out of your mind.

So am I.

I just hope they cured the Bat-Lisp. :cry:

It looks pretty cool, but significantly more excited to see Prometheus. :shy:

I would be if I had any idea what Prometheus was about. Still have no idea what it's about.

That's kind of why I am excited. Too many movies give away everything in their previews. I have sat through some where I felt I'd just seen a highlight reel of the whole damn thing, including plot twists. Never understood why they did that.

Looks good! I might take some heat for this, but I hope it is better than the last film.

I liked the last one but it got a little lenghty. Althought I totally disagree with people that say Ledger's performance was "over the top" :sumo:

The Joker is supposed to be over the top,Heath was perfect in that role.

Amen, totally agree.

Lose the gravel in the gullet and the last Bats was great.

Hater.

The wife just watched that trailer and said it better be as good as the last one. :luhv:

GRAWRRAWRWARARAH!!!

That was Batman in Dark Knight, ordering a pizza.

It's good to have varying opinions but it is great to know that mine is right ;) Ledger's performance was pure gold IMO.

Ledger was great. Loved him in the movie. Batman's voice was terribly distracting though. It gets worse on later viewings, like the hairy mole on your new girlfriend's back. Once you've experienced it, you can't put it out of your mind.

I am in the minority but his voice didn't really bother me. And Ive seen this close to 10 times.

Has anyone heard the rumor that they had some extra footage of Heath that fit well in the movie and they were able to use?

So am I.

lol

It's really bad in The Prestige. It's like he's lisping and talking out the side of his mouth.

So am I.

lol

It's really bad in The Prestige. It's like he's lisping and talking out the side of his mouth.

I remember being flamed after mentioning it when the movie came out. Wow, talk about crazed fanboys. Still loved the movie, and I love the Nolan's take on the character, I would just prefer that he doesn't sound like an angry member of the Village People. Is that so wrong? :makepoint:

Didn't do a thing for me whatsoever.

I'll only be going to see Anne Hathaway...if it wasn't for her, I'd skip the theatre entirely.

So you only see movies with Anne Hathaway in it? Man, no wonder you hate movies.

+ 1.

She's been taking her clothes off quite a bit in her recent films. Which is unfortunate, because from the neck down, she's really not much to look at.

Didn't do a thing for me whatsoever.

I'll only be going to see Anne Hathaway...if it wasn't for her, I'd skip the theatre entirely.

So you only see movies with Anne Hathaway in it? Man, no wonder you hate movies.

That's kind of a wicked, accurate burn.

I am in the minority but his voice didn't really bother me. And Ive seen this close to 10 times.

Doesn't bother me because I can't think of a better way to disguise my voice if I were him. (shrug) Once someone thinks of a better way, the criticism about the voice may start to make sense--surely a million and two people have already pitched ideas about it to him. hm