• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final Dark Knight Rises trailer hits the webs....

159 posts in this topic

She's been taking her clothes off quite a bit in her recent films. Which is unfortunate, because from the neck down, she's really not much to look at.

Huh? Aside from up top, she's got just about my ideal proportions with those long, lovely curves. :cloud9: I'm guessing you're one of those super-hippy-Kim-Kardashian-kind of guys?

Not sure Anne H, will pull off Catwoman very well either.

Same was said about Heath Ledger and Michael Keaton.

True, but not from lips.

Once I saw Ledger in the previews of the Dark Knight I knew Ledger was going to be special, however not feeling it yet with Ann. H.

Really. Why do I get the feeling that you're going to be the 1st one to tell us you knew Hathaway was going to be good in this movie (if she actually is) after it comes out.

Not sure Anne H, will pull off Catwoman very well either.

Same was said about Heath Ledger and Michael Keaton.

True, but not from lips.

Once I saw Ledger in the previews of the Dark Knight I knew Ledger was going to be special, however not feeling it yet with Ann. H.

Really. Why do I get the feeling that you're going to be the 1st one to tell us you knew Hathaway was going to be good in this movie (if she actually is) after it comes out.

I was 8 when Michael Keaton was batman so I really can't say I criticized the movie studio back then. :makepoint:

I was skeptical of Ledger until I saw the first preview then yes I felt he was going to knock the Joker performance out of the park.

Ann H as Cat-woman from the previews looks like spoon.

I hope I am wrong.

Aside from up top, she's got just about my ideal proportions with those long, lovely curves. :cloud9:

Agreed. Kim Kardashian is a fatty.

kim-kardashian.jpg

bundy_do_not_want.jpg

sexy-anne-hathaway-1cf.jpg

4195524308_3d7105d038.jpg

Aside from up top, she's got just about my ideal proportions with those long, lovely curves. :cloud9:

Naw, you're just young and have been successful programmed by the recent fashion culture that is predominantly designed for a small percentage of women that can actually wear the clothes: those that are built like 12 year old boys.

Historically, over 1000's of years women with substance and some mass have always been considered more desirable than the skinny twiggy look.

Consider the work of any of the greats from stone age cave scratchings to Davinci / Michaelangelo to Frazetta.

They all knew what was good.

:shy:

She's been taking her clothes off quite a bit in her recent films. Which is unfortunate, because from the neck down, she's really not much to look at.

Huh? Aside from up top, she's got just about my ideal proportions with those long, lovely curves. :cloud9: I'm guessing you're one of those super-hippy-Kim-Kardashian-kind of guys?

Anne's body looks, just, well, flimsy. How would it be possible for her to lift and throw a piece of heavy furniture at me while I'm reciting Klingon Love Poetry?

Anne's body looks, just, well, flimsy. How would it be possible for her to lift and throw a piece of heavy furniture at me while I'm reciting Klingon Love Poetry?

It's very feminine. That's what it's supposed to look like.

:baiting:

Naw, you're just young and have been successful programmed by the recent fashion culture that is predominantly designed for a small percentage of women that can actually wear the clothes: those that are built like 12 year old boys.

Historically, over 1000's of years women with substance and some mass have always been considered more desirable than the skinny twiggy look.

Consider the work of any of the greats from stone age cave scratchings to Davinci / Michaelangelo to Frazetta.

Good analogy. I love Frazetta, but I also love J Scott Campbell. I like those tall, skinny girls with big jugs wedged into tanktops two sizes too small. I have more of Al Bundy's sensibilities about women than Jack Sprat's.

Good analogy. I love Frazetta, but I also love J Scott Campbell. I like those tall, skinny girls with big jugs wedged into tanktops two sizes too small. I have more of Al Bundy's sensibilities about women than Jack Sprat's.

Hips (along with breasts) were always considered a very feminine attribute (Raquel Welch!), historically. The notion that a woman's body was shaped in such a manner because of her ability to bear children was probably made appealing due to primal instincts that we (mostly men) have in us to procreate.

I guess from an evolutionary point of view, the "best" male is always looking for the "best" female to get the job done.

Modern fashion culture has done a lot in trying to reprogram that from the male (or human) psyche but I don't think you can reprogram nature permanently.

As Dr. Alan Grant said on Jurassic Park: Nature always finds a way

The notion that a woman's body was shaped in such a manner because of her ability to bear children was probably made appealing due to primal instincts that we (mostly men) have in us to procreate.

Yep. But I'll go out on a limb and suggest that societies version of the sexy woman cranking out babies has changed in the past 500 years.

britney_spears_in_sweatpants.jpg

If by feminine you mean twig-like with plenty of sag front and back, then OK. :baiting:

The notion that a woman's body was shaped in such a manner because of her ability to bear children was probably made appealing due to primal instincts that we (mostly men) have in us to procreate.

Yep. But I'll go out on a limb and suggest that societies version of the sexy woman cranking out babies has changed in the past 500 years.

britney_spears_in_sweatpants.jpg

Actually, most societies would consider her hot and attractive. That's just a bad shot.

Mind you nothing compares to a photoshopped, plastic chested bimbette that looks like she was just pulled from a 16 year old's wet dream.

hm

If by feminine you mean twig-like with plenty of sag front and back, then OK. :baiting:

Society has forgotten what real women look like.

In fact, there was such a back lash in Hollywood over plastic surgery that for a while they had trouble finding woman who looked natural.

I'll take mine real , soft and feminine.

You can have greggy's hard plastic blow up doll.