• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McFarlane at his best at Heritage Auctions!

546 posts in this topic

artwork comin' up in a few minutes...!

I will predict the spidey 1 cover at over 500k :sick:

Prediction time - woohoo! I never get to do this since I'm usually working during the live auctions. I'm guessing 550k with juice.

I'll take the over... I think it break 600.

What's the over / under on the 328 cover (If I had FU money, that's the one I'd bid on)

Prediction time - woohoo! I never get to do this since I'm usually working during the live auctions. I'm guessing 550k with juice.

What's the over / under on the 328 cover (If I had FU money, that's the one I'd bid on)

180k with vig?

+1

I say under. As popular as McFarlane is, I don't think Spidey #1 is the touchstone book that DKR was. Hec, I can't ever remember who the villian was in the story or anything about the story at all.

I win! :acclaim:

kudos