• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sealed 4 Pac: Iron Man 55

53 posts in this topic

Up for sale here is a sealed Marvel 4 pack. I'm downstairs right now and will update tomorrow what the other 3 books are, but aside from the Iron Man 55, there's no "big book". There's a Where Creatures Dwell 17 (I think), a Bronze Subby and another book.

The Iron Man 55 is an outer book and appears in the 9.4, maybe a little better, range.

Pack is unopened and still sealed.

Price is $2,200 firm.

First :takeit: wins.

Thanks for looking as always.

IM55sealedpac.jpg

Super Neat !!!! :cloud9:

That's all you can say. Somebody needs to buy this now. Personally, I'm getting a strong "vibe" that the IM #55 is a double cover and that the others are as well. I bet that all of them have Mark Jewelers inserts too! Eventually they will all be 9.8 copies with double covers and MJ Inserts. And if it is Subby #55 in the bag you're also getting one of the top 5 picture frame covers and also one of Bill Everett's greatest covers.

I think that if played right this 4 pack could just kill it prior to Avengers 2. I don't know what venue would be best though. Somewhere that the book will be marketed as not only a very rare item but one that has a direct tie to the (eventual) all time Box Office Champ and the second, Thanos Filled, extravaganza.

And it might be the only exsisting one.

IMO $7500.00 would be a steal :preach:

A very cool item to be sure. At this price point, though, I personally would prefer a CGC 9.6. Maybe that's just me...

Now...if it was $1600, that would be a different story. Then I'd probably be waving a red sign of some sort. ;-)

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised to see someone else jump on this as the opportunity probably won't be coming around again any time soon.

Super Neat !!!! :cloud9:

That's all you can say. Somebody needs to buy this now. Personally, I'm getting a strong "vibe" that the IM #55 is a double cover and that the others are as well. I bet that all of them have Mark Jewelers inserts too! Eventually they will all be 9.8 copies with double covers and MJ Inserts. And if it is Subby #55 in the bag you're also getting one of the top 5 picture frame covers and also one of Bill Everett's greatest covers.

I think that if played right this 4 pack could just kill it prior to Avengers 2. I don't know what venue would be best though. Somewhere that the book will be marketed as not only a very rare item but one that has a direct tie to the (eventual) all time Box Office Champ and the second, Thanos Filled, extravaganza.

And it might be the only exsisting one.

IMO $7500.00 would be a steal :preach:

I agree. So quit barkin' and buy it goofball :kidaround: