• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink Auction

83 posts in this topic

My win. Finally a Green Lantern 76. :cloud9:

RAD6B6DB201259_135353.jpg

Great win, had an on the book but couldn't contemplate the cost of a copy in that grade, it will have to be a cheaper option sometime in the future maybe. Sounds like its gone to a good home which is always the good thing when you find out a board member has won an auction item.

Keep posting those wins everyone

what did the ST114 end up going for? and was this the same copy a seller wanted $25K for a while on ebay?

7126.00 9.8 Twin Cities last sold for 14,340 in 2011.

Couldn't be in better hands. Great find for a great fellow!! My twin brother purchased one when we were very young so it's special to us. I keep my eyes peeled on ebay for a raw copy.

:golfclap:

Thanks Brannon. Didn't know you have a twin brother. I wonder if he is a avid collector like you.

Couldn't be in better hands. Great find for a great fellow!! My twin brother purchased one when we were very young so it's special to us. I keep my eyes peeled on ebay for a raw copy.

Thanks Brannon. Didn't know you have a twin brother. I wonder if he is a avid collector like you.

Congrats on the win!

And in regards to twins, my crazy boys are turning 5 this year... wonder if they will fight over my collection one day like they fight over everything else right now! Ahh, I'll just leave it all to my daughter as she is the first born anyways.

Congrats on the win!

And in regards to twins, my crazy boys are turning 5 this year... wonder if they will fight over my collection one day like they fight over everything else right now! Ahh, I'll just leave it all to my daughter as she is the first born anyways.

Thanks. Decisions made and no more fighting.

man what a blow out I completely forgot about this auction for the last two nights in a row. I dont even know how since I read this thread both days. Oh well I was going to take the X-Men 1 5.0 home but grats to whoever won it.

The 8.0 X-Men #1 went for a strong price me thinks

upgrade.

Upgrade to a 8.5? Even at that ending price, it's like paying for a 8.5

Yes, someone did that with the one book I wanted. It sold for virtually the next higher grade price. I wish people would not buy books to resubmit them to make money.

The average prices in this auction were exponentially higher than the last 10-12 CLink auctions..........could the cause be:

a) Movie Hype

b) Tax Return Bump

c) Economy Turnaround (lol)

d) End of the World 6 months away so everyone saying "F It" & buying whatever their hearts' desire

e) Some Combination of all of the above

f) None of the above........I'm overanalyzing because of my Bachelor's of Psychology (currently being wasted on Poker & Comic book trend overanalyzing)

The average prices in this auction were exponentially higher than the last 10-12 CLink auctions..........could the cause be:

a) Movie Hype

b) Tax Return Bump

c) Economy Turnaround (lol)

d) End of the World 6 months away so everyone saying "F It" & buying whatever their hearts' desire

e) Some Combination of all of the above

f) None of the above........I'm overanalyzing because of my Bachelor's of Psychology (currently being wasted on Poker & Comic book trend overanalyzing)

Sounds like you fit right into this nuthouse! Welcome! :foryou: