• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE PARK AVENUE COLLECTION
4 4

2,903 posts in this topic

Ran across 5 HA HA COMICS in the box...that brings it to a total of 9

HA HA COMICS in my collection...didn't remember buying that many.

<a  href=https://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3811/18862184062_025f5593cf_z.jpg' alt='18862184062_025f5593cf_z.jpg'>IMG HA HA COMICS #24

mm

You've got some pretty obscure stuff Marty that I haven't seen before (or more likely didn't pay attention to) - really enjoying your postings!
Ditto here, Marty! Thanks for your efforts to share. Its not as much fun as going through them in person but its still a lot of fun to live vicariously through your OO collection. :)

You've got some pretty obscure stuff Marty that I haven't seen before (or more likely didn't pay attention to) - really enjoying your postings!
Ditto here, Marty! Thanks for your efforts to share. Its not as much fun as going through them in person but its still a lot of fun to live vicariously through your OO collection. :)

Thank you both for your very kind comments...as I've said before, I really enjoy sharing

these scans of my comics.

mm

Thank you both for your very kind comments...as I've said before, I really enjoy sharing

mm

and we really enjoy having you as a part of our little golden age community :applause:

mm

and we really enjoy having you as a part of our little golden age community :applause:

Again to all, thank you! As I've said before, never did I imagine sitting on the stoop at

65 Park Avenue reading my comics, that some 70 years later I would be sharing them by

sending their pictures through the air!

mm

mm

Again to all, thank you! As I've said before, never did I imagine sitting on the stoop at

65 Park Avenue reading my comics, that some 70 years later I would be sharing them by

mm

Park & 38th in NYC?

mm

mm

Park & 38th in NYC?

65 Park Avenue. corner of Park and Mt. Prospect in Newark, NJ

mm

This WESTERN FIGHTERS was in the new box...one of the few books I have

duplicates of...my other copy is in better shape.

<a  href=https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/309/18300977504_232ea7a8f0_z.jpg' alt='18300977504_232ea7a8f0_z.jpg'>IMG WESTERN FIGHTERS #4 (2nd copy)

mm

mm

mm

Park & 38th in NYC?

65 Park Avenue. corner of Park and Mt. Prospect in Newark, NJ

mm

AH! thanks for clarifying

Spending a part of today removing my newly rediscovered comics from their 1970's

plastic storage bags into fresh new bags and backings. Also getting a chance to re-

read some old favorites.

<a  href=https://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3883/18868345945_34a24a24d6_z.jpg' alt='18868345945_34a24a24d6_z.jpg'>IMG PUNCH AND JUDY #11

mm

Edited by Marty Mann

While re-baging these newly rediscovered comics I realized the new bags

and backings cost more than the original cost of my entire collection.

mm

Here's one from the new box that I had truly forgotten I ever had.

<a  href=https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/525/18567784741_ebfce93093_z.jpg' alt='18567784741_ebfce93093_z.jpg'>IMG TOP SECRETS OF THE FBI #1

mm

This is fantastic Marty!So very neat,the newly discovered old box of books!

Have not heard from you in a while,drop me a line if I dont drop you one first!

Great,great stuff...I really needed cheering!

Jimmers

Here's one from January 1947 with SKYMAN, CHARLIE CHAN, TONY TRENT,

SPARKY WATTS, DIXIE DUGAN and more...really a great value for 10 cents.

<a  href=https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/298/18443726603_ac6d62eb59_z.jpg' alt='18443726603_ac6d62eb59_z.jpg'>IMG BIG SHOT #73

mm