• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Lapham taking commission requests!

147 posts in this topic

I figured we might see some of the simpler head sketch type drawings soon. I'm expecting some of the other more involved things might take a while. David never gave me an ETA on mine, so I'll be patient and see how everyone else makes out.

I figured we might see some of the simpler head sketch type drawings soon. I'm expecting some of the other more involved things might take a while. David never gave me an ETA on mine, so I'll be patient and see how everyone else makes out.

The ETA I was told when I placed my order was 4-6 weeks (As of May 31st) after order. Still no update though. Will probably checking in around week 8 if no one has received anything or a notice.

Hasn't he been posting them as he does them on his blog? But it appears that he just keeps updating that one post instead of making new posts.

I think there's 6-7 (?) new images on that post that I see, but I don't see mine there yet. Anyone see there's?

I had emailed him last week and his response was that the commissions turned out to be a lot more work than he anticipated but that everything was going well.

Id give it another month before I say anything. Of course feel free to ask about your own

I had emailed him last week and his response was that the commissions turned out to be a lot more work than he anticipated but that everything was going well.

Id give it another month before I say anything. Of course feel free to ask about your own

Cool. Yeah, I'm not in a rush at all - just curious.

I kind of figured the response would be a lot more than he expected considering it went out in the Twitterverse, and his prices were pretty damn low.

That Batman piece on his blog looks like it took a good while, lots of background in that one, wonder if the buyer paid an addition for that compared to the Punisher and Spider-Woman pieces which just has little brick walls for the background.

Anyone heard any updates? I can't even get a response from the email on his blog that was taking the commissions.

Heard nothing so far apart from David's twitter on the Batman piece on his blog that someone just received. Shot an email over to see what the expected delivery date is. Hope to hear back something.

Did you get on his Twitter page and send him a message there? It looks like he's on Twitter often.

I am so not worried about this. The guy is a total professional and was admittedly caught by surprise at the high response rate. We'll get them, and they will be nice too.

I emailed a week or two ago about updates on got nothing in reply so far.

I also ordered on the first two days.

Emailed on Friday. No response still.

Right before I paid (end of May) I got a couple replies same/next day from David when I had some questions about the commission. Sadly, it seems like with most purchases online, once the money is received the communication goes ka-put from the seller.

Hope to hear back soon though and not left hanging.