• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Lapham taking commission requests!

147 posts in this topic

This thread's been too quiet. BUT it looks like David really knocked these suckers out. I expected he would, and he didn't disappoint. A bunch of newer ones up on the blog.

Ours...

404775072.jpg

Virginia, decked out in "assassin" Amy Racecar costume ready to take out the bullies who plan on doing a number on the little trick or treaters. Layers and layers to this one for the folks that followed the book. Enjoy!

This thread's been too quiet. BUT it looks like David really knocked these suckers out. I expected he would, and he didn't disappoint. A bunch of newer ones up on the blog.

Ours...

404775072.jpg

Virginia, decked out in "assassin" Amy Racecar costume ready to take out the bullies who plan on doing a number on the little trick or treaters. Layers and layers to this one for the folks that followed the book. Enjoy!

Man, and I thought the scan I got from David this morning was cool...this creams it! (worship)

Simon

Man, and I thought the scan I got from David this morning was cool...this creams it!

Simon

Post it up dude. I want to see yours.

My other fave that has been posted to the blog is prolly the Amy Racecar Wanted poster piece. Made me chuckle.

I'm super happy. David told me this morning he is making one minor tweak to ours and it's going out this week. I can't tell you how geeked out I was. Epceially on like the 3rd viewing when i spotted Joey in the window peeking out. Hah!

Man, and I thought the scan I got from David this morning was cool...this creams it!

Simon

Post it up dude. I want to see yours.

My other fave that has been posted to the blog is prolly the Amy Racecar Wanted poster piece. Made me chuckle.

I'm super happy. David told me this morning he is making one minor tweak to ours and it's going out this week. I can't tell you how geeked out I was. Epceially on like the 3rd viewing when i spotted Joey in the window peeking out. Hah!

Hey Eric,

I'll post it once I get it, no fears on that! I'm not one to post art before it's in my hands. :popcorn:

And looking at David's blog (no idea why he doesn't make a new post over updating the previous post all of the time!), he's now caught up so there should be LOTS of happy folks, or soon to be happy!

Oh and agreed on that wanted piece, it's very cool! Mine isn't up on his blog, but Amy is mine too. :acclaim:

Simon

I usually wait to post until art is in my hands as well. Call it superstition if you like, but since David posted it up already, I figured what the hell.

Is yours the one with Ginny, Scott, Joey, etc under the streetlight? I saw another one David posted via Twitter that was rocking.

I usually wait to post until art is in my hands as well. Call it superstition if you like, but since David posted it up already, I figured what the hell.

Is yours the one with Ginny, Scott, Joey, etc under the streetlight? I saw another one David posted via Twitter that was rocking.

I don't follow Twitter so I don't know if mine is posted there or not, but it's a Stray Bullets cast piece, with Amy catching a ride on a rocket...

Seeing yours makes me wish I had gone for less characters and a background/scene setting instead. Not saying mine isn't awesome, it is, I just really enjoy your scene and that is typically the kind of thing I go for.

Best

Simon

Oooooooh, then no, I haven't seen yours yet. Looking forward to it though, it sounds really neat.

I don't follow twitter either, but once I saw new stuff go up on the blog, I looked at David's twitter feed. I remembered someone from on here saying he uses that often. I google searched it to see if he had said anything about the pieces going out, and saw he has a set of photos on there that hasn't been posted on the blog. Some fun ones for sure.

In fact I'm super excited to see all of these start hitting CAF as well, so we can see some of the others that haven't been shared around yet. Just not enough of his art on CAF to keep me happy. :)

-e.