• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HugeRosen feedback

19 posts in this topic

I'm fairly new on here but have already made like 6 purchases off the boards and I figure at the rate I'm purchasing books, I'll eventually have to sell some in order to keep the bank from foreclosing on my house so I'll start this up. Thanks!

I posted this in my thread before this one got started but here is my feedback on my recent transaction with HugeRosen:

Want to give props to HugeRosen on his recent purchase of Walking Dead 92.

Communication was excellent and payment was quick.

Looking forward to the next one.

RE: Mind The Gap #2 error variants:

Mike is a great seller; Excellence in communication, packing, and shipping! A pleasure to do business with always! (thumbs u

Thanx again, Mike! :)

HugeRosen is an all around great guy to buy from. Very easy to get along with, writes back super fast, excellent packaging and fast shipping. I don't think there is one more thing I could ask for. I would buy from this seller again without a second thought. If you are even considering buying from him...DO IT!