• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Yeah - even the unsigned regular cover #1 is hitting $20 on ebay.

This, along with P.P. and Saga is going to do really well.

Really..? Where do you see that? I see a number of completed auctions for the regular issue, and exactly ONE that went for more than cover price (a whopping $4.99). I'm all about cool new books, I just don't understand the need to create false hype with artificial price data.

Just did an advanced search on ebay and no one has paid anywhere near $20 for the regular cover alone. It's still going for cover price from what I can see. Where'd you see it going for 20 unsigned? Would love to see this, someone got very lucky, got a link?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/REVIVAL-1-Image-Comics-All-New-Zombie-Horror-SOLD-OUT-FIRST-PRINT-Walking-Dead-/360473612744?pt=AU_Books_Comics&hash=item53ede6d1c8

I understand now the difference (thanks to Hawkman and Fastball) that you guys go on USA listings - I'm in Australia so I guess my prices are skewed.

But there it is $20 including shipping for a non-variant.

I'll let you know if it sells.

I've got 20 copies plus 2 variants myself so i have interest in this myself!

But now I know how this place works a bit better - I will stick to 'sales' in future rather than listings. (thumbs u

Cheers for the link. He's a bit unrealistic at the moment. In brisbane myself and the 2 stores close to me still had quite a few copies left as of Sunday. Think I'll have to go pick up another couple going by the way people are speculating on here. Would be great to see it take off.

yeah, forgot about WD 99 with the preview.

(tsk)

I am still picking them up. Cat out of bag. Cat out of bag.

:cry:

:lol: i have 4 of them, ordered 10 more Revival regular from midtown, maybe 30% will be 9.8 worthy.

i'm still seeing the regular covers selling for cover, i think there's interest (especially in the b/w cbldf cover) hard to tell how much yet though.

Edited by krighton

I put 2 in my cart like 8 min ago and by time i hit check out, it was gone. They must've only had a couple in stock. I got 2 from them last week when it first got released so I guess it's ok. You can find them on ebay for same price (bout $10) but usually only in lots of 1 and shipping is $5.

Yep, sure is. That piece is the tonal work over a blueline copy of the pencils. The original pencils sold for $600.

Thought about it when it was originally posted, but didn't want to buy the art on pure speculation. Wanted to read the first issue first to see if I actually liked it before dropping $$ on original art to the cover. If I loved the book I would be interested in the art, but wouldn't buy the art from a purely aesthetic standpoint without any attachment to the source material, so decided not to take the chance.