• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Read issue 3 tonight and enjoyed it. Still fleshing out characters. Sister gets more depth and the basement intro was only let down have to wait till next issue.

Yeah I liked it too. I guess I'll finally add it to the pull list. In fact I like it more than Hack Slash these days.

I hate to bring you literary icons down a bit but one of our own here was way earlier and in a more glamourous book :cry:

IIRC our very own 'Peas of ' has a letter published in TWD way back in the #30's or #40's!

Now thats the heightbar there gentlemen!

However,if you win that groovy figure HR,then you are the undisputed king of fanboyism... (thumbs u

:hi:

So why was the old lady showing signs of super-human strength and going nuts (not to mention walking around half nude). That seemed strange. And was that another alien in the barn watching the elderly man cry over the lost of his wife? hm

Such a good series thus far.

So why was the old lady showing signs of super-human strength and going nuts (not to mention walking around half nude). That seemed strange. And was that another alien in the barn watching the elderly man cry over the lost of his wife? hm

i think the revivers all have different abilities.....sis regenerates, dead lady has super strength, etc. no reason to believe there's more than one ghost.

Edited by krighton

i think the revivers all have different abilities.....sis regenerates, dead lady has super strength, etc. no reason to believe there's more than one ghost.

So the sis doesn't have super-human strength? I was just assuming that they all had the same powers. Wasn't the old lady pulling her teeth out and regenerating those?

hm