• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

My only concern with this book is that they don't go down the Morning Glories route and lose readers due to too many plots and such.

If you have read Morning Glories you know what I am talking about.

Morning glories was like that from the start. I didn't know what was going on from book to book.

They finally sort of revealed what is going on in MG a few issues ago. It explains all the jumping around. I read the bulk of the issues in tpb format. I don't see how you can read a story like that at a monthly pace...there are too many details, subplots, characters, etc.

Yup, I have all copies downloaded and am only on the 6th book. It seems every time I start a new book I have to go back a bit to see what the heck is going on with the character turns and plot twists.

On the same note, being in between catching up with Chew and a few books into Y Last Man, it's hard to want to read this. All thought I will, it just seems my interests are with better stories, but I really want to like it...... :shrug:

Just read the latest issue. I'm not sure if it's the writing, the art or the fact that Em (matcha is an ugly name) is so damn alluring, but I can't drop this title.

Disclaimer: I'm sorry if your mother, grandmother or relative is named Martha.

Also, I apologize for my complete disregard of the Oxford comma.

My Revival collection:

http://imageshack.com/a/img855/2221/pli5.jpg

Most purchases are from May-2013

#1 sketch cover blue label cost me $200

#1 sketch cover yellow label cost $275.

#1 Phantom yellow label cost $50

I was able to obtain all others for less than $20.

by my Ebay analysis: the one to own has held onto its price value. The other issues have dropped in value by 20% or so.

Edited by revivedrevival

I saw a promo for the new "Resurrection" TV show... Is it a blatant rip-off of this comic? Sure seemed like it from the spots they are throwing out there!

Really? Doesn't seem that similar other than people being resurrected.

Seems like there are a bunch of resurrection shows coming out. Doubt we will ever see Revival now but the books is good enough for me

http://www.deadline.com/2014/01/tca-resurrection-producers-sort-out-crowded-resurrection-landscape/

Edited by VEI Reborn