• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,373 posts in this topic

Also AWAX and cbalroman are on my A+ list.

Listening to "This Corrosion" as I write this!

I'm a fan of The Mission ( u.k. ) also.

and The Sisterhood (thumbs u

I still hold on to hope that all those unreleased songs will get put out.

I hesitate to call it a "New album" since some of them have been kicking around since the 90s.

I have to brag a bit..I just put together the 1-17 with #9 cbdlf included all 9.8's..I have 18, 19 and 19 twd homage in to be graded also..I am thinking of letting it all go though..I achieved what I wanted to do..I love the series but now time to go after a new set..I know, I know complete would be all the printings etc. 1-19 was hard enough..lol..What a great series

I have to brag a bit..I just put together the 1-17 with #9 cbdlf included all 9.8's..I have 18, 19 and 19 twd homage in to be graded also..I am thinking of letting it all go though..I achieved what I wanted to do..I love the series but now time to go after a new set..I know, I know complete would be all the printings etc. 1-19 was hard enough..lol..What a great series

Well done mate :applause:

Now is the time to snag these up at great prices. I figured out putting a 600.00 price tag on a set of 1-17 plus cbdlf puts each issue graded at about 30.00 a piece..last year was about 700-1k for 1-8 or so..A show is coming..Maybe resurrection was a good thing, it showed viewership for a revival show...

Now is the time to snag these up at great prices. I figured out putting a 600.00 price tag on a set of 1-17 plus cbdlf puts each issue graded at about 30.00 a piece..last year was about 700-1k for 1-8 or so..A show is coming..Maybe resurrection was a good thing, it showed viewership for a revival show...

What makes you think a show is coming (shrug)

http://comicbuzz.com/2014/03/mike-norton-chats-with-comicbuzz/

Norton in march 2014:

Do you think Revival on screen or is that idea dead in the water after some unhand dealings from a major network?

Hollywood is a beast I know very little of nor do I care to. If something happens for Revival on TV I’ll be very happy, but I’m not counting on it. There are similar shows out now, so I assume there probably isn’t room for another

http://comicbuzz.com/2014/03/mike-norton-chats-with-comicbuzz/

Norton in march 2014:

Do you think Revival on screen or is that idea dead in the water after some unhand dealings from a major network?

Hollywood is a beast I know very little of nor do I care to. If something happens for Revival on TV I’ll be very happy, but I’m not counting on it. There are similar shows out now, so I assume there probably isn’t room for another

Yeah I had read that already and it seemingly says that nothing is in the works and that there is very little chance in the future... :(