• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

UPDATED OFFER

OA Page OR $300 cash

So let me get this straight, you took $201 cash and are offering $300 cash in return? (shrug)

Paying it Forward! I may need to get back into this thing if we cross the $500 border.

Unless the *spoon* hits the fan then I will have my offers posted up tonight when I get home :)

Don't beat around the bush - aren't you going to offer up $400?

I think many of us did.

Quotes for days in there :preach:

I know I did. :devil:

Also, nothing wrong with Rfoii's offer. It's the first offer that made me consider participating I've seen posted in a long time. With all the talk about how to get some new blood in this thread, being able to pick from thousands of comics on eBay up to xxxx amount of dollars is a cool idea, and the $250 threshold or $200 cash was more than generous. 2c

I think many of us did.

Also, nothing wrong with Rfoii's offer. It's the first offer that made me consider participating I've seen posted in a long time. With all the talk about how to get some new blood in this thread, being able to pick from thousands of comics on eBay up to xxxx amount of dollars is a cool idea, and the $250 threshold or $200 cash was more than generous. 2c

Si

I think many of us did.

Si

lol

....No but how does an Incredible Hulk 377 3rd print 9.4 or something like that sound?

$300 cash for you.

$241 in value for the next recipient.

Sounds great! :D

next one will be a 9.6 modern $40 slab.

:cloud9: back to normal :cloud9:

....No but how does an Incredible Hulk 377 3rd print 9.4 or something like that sound?

$300 cash for you.

$241 in value for the next recipient.

Sounds great! :D

next one will be a 9.6 modern $40 slab.

:cloud9: back to normal :cloud9:

I've got a Silver Surfer 1 CGC 9.6 that I got in the raffle. It's got to go somewhere.

Didn't Kav recently say he would take an offer and reject everything including a AF 15? I smell a trap.

Trap_zpsjbdbbgnh.gif

I believe he said he would offer a AF 15 and reject all offers, but either way he's full of mess. :D

I have to say of all the "drama" that's happened since I started reading and posting here again, this by far is the most entertaining and fun.

I'd give it 10 YoungBlood #1s out of 10. Would read again.