• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Supapimp, you owe Anfield Fox a New Mutants 98

768 posts in this topic

I know I started it, but this thread should die. Pimp passed on his chance to rectify the situation, and Anfield was made whole. That's a wrap.

I know I started it, but this thread should die. Pimp passed on his chance to rectify the situation, and Anfield was made whole. That's a wrap.

The fact that someone else stepped up to help Anfield doesn't change the fact that SupaLimp is a fudgepipe.

The fact that someone else stepped up to help Anfield doesn't change the fact that SupaLimp is a fudgepipe.

Is that the equivalent of sheethole?

mr anonymous is a class act (thumbs u

He sure is. I asked him why he wished to remain anonymous. At first i didn't understand it. He explained it wasn't about scoring points but righting a wrong as he saw it. I told him honestly that in the past when i've done nice things for people i've liked the kudos from other people, not just on this forum but in general. If we're honest, a lot of people do it for that. However he told me that's exactly the reason why he wanted name kept private.

It sure gave me a whole new perspective on these things, that's for sure.

Not a lot of people with that much class, full respect whoever you are. (thumbs u

Fortunately on this board there are a lot more people who have class than those who dont. :banana:

hm

Is that the equivalent of sheethole?

I would interpret that as what goes in the sheethole

mr anonymous is a class act (thumbs u

He sure is. I asked him why he wished to remain anonymous. At first i didn't understand it. He explained it wasn't about scoring points but righting a wrong as he saw it. I told him honestly that in the past when i've done nice things for people i've liked the kudos from other people, not just on this forum but in general. If we're honest, a lot of people do it for that. However he told me that's exactly the reason why he wanted name kept private.

It sure gave me a whole new perspective on these things, that's for sure.

Not a lot of people with that much class, full respect whoever you are. (thumbs u

Fortunately on this board there are a lot more people who have class than those who dont. :banana:

hm

If I was looking for someone who had NM 98 9.8s to spare, I sure would know where to start...

I know I started it, but this thread should die.

[font:Book Antiqua]I disagree,

this thread it’s an example of the kind and unselfish board’s members that we have.

We should keep it to remind us to always do the right thing...[/font]

:applause:

the butthurt is very strong in this one...

An ego was damaged, feelings were made painful, and a puddinghole was very hurt

Don't forget that we get to see the hot sprinter in your sig line. (thumbs u

I don't know who that chick is but she might be the cutest, sexiest thing I have ever seen! That thing is mesmerizing! (worship):cloud9:(worship)

I don't know who that chick is but she might be the cutest, sexiest thing I have ever seen! That thing is mesmerizing! (worship):cloud9:(worship)

Just for you.

Just for you.

[font:Book Antiqua]She is FANTASTIC...

don’t even sweat. [/font]

:o

:golfclap:

Just for you.

Wow!!!! I am in love!!! :cloud9:

She is perfection!!! Not to even mention that she SMOKED everyone in that race :o

My mind is officially blown :ohnoez: