• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Supapimp, you owe Anfield Fox a New Mutants 98

768 posts in this topic

I know I started it, but this thread should die. Pimp passed on his chance to rectify the situation, and Anfield was made whole. That's a wrap.

The fact that someone else stepped up to help Anfield doesn't change the fact that SupaLimp is a fudgepipe.

:roflmao:

She is perfection!!! Not to even mention that she SMOKED everyone in that race :o

My mind is officially blown :ohnoez:

+1

This week, the "dance" video even made it in the news over here as one of the 9 most watched on youtube...

Another video that made it in the top nine was the "Creeper" version of the video.

In Dutch, but just so you can see Jenneke again

They should have shown more pole vaulting.

Is that a reply to the Jenneke post or? :devil:

Those pole vaulters are INSANE for some reason. Like a year ago, my friend emailed me some pics of this American pole vaulter i think from Stanford. I cant remember her name but she was about the most beautiful girl youve ever seen with just a perfect body!

Ahhh, apparently it's Allison Stokke :cloud9: man she is hot! :o

http://www.google.com/search?q=hot+american+pole+vaulter&hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=JbsqULqTJoKY8gSa1IHoBA&ved=0CEUQsAQ&biw=1916&bih=876#hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&tbm=isch&q=allison+stokke&revid=1639039054&sa=X&ei=LbsqUJOCMJDA9gTr3YCwDA&ved=0CEcQgxY&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=d8029daa203b82fe&biw=1916&bih=876

They should have shown more warm up dancing. That girl was so hot, I was throwing dollar bills at my computer watching that video.

They should have shown more warm up dancing. That girl was so hot, I was throwing dollar bills at my computer watching that video.

She certainly is. :luhv:

She certainly is. :luhv:

A pre warm-up routine in London, whether she won or not, would have been historically Epic in everywhich way....

Announcer:

"well..we don't know what she is doing, apparently it looks to be as if she is doing a pre-run excercise of some sort...and uh....uhmm, what was I saying"

Is that a reply to the Jenneke post or? :devil:

Those pole vaulters are INSANE for some reason. Like a year ago, my friend emailed me some pics of this American pole vaulter i think from Stanford. I cant remember her name but she was about the most beautiful girl youve ever seen with just a perfect body!

Ahhh, apparently it's Allison Stokke :cloud9: man she is hot! :o

http://www.google.com/search?q=hot+american+pole+vaulter&hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=JbsqULqTJoKY8gSa1IHoBA&ved=0CEUQsAQ&biw=1916&bih=876#hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&tbm=isch&q=allison+stokke&revid=1639039054&sa=X&ei=LbsqUJOCMJDA9gTr3YCwDA&ved=0CEcQgxY&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=d8029daa203b82fe&biw=1916&bih=876

NOT too shabby... hm

i have to wake up to this thread from four years ago? i was generous enough to offer a NM 98 for a xmas gift. why am i the villain if i didn't know that i had to pay shipping too? as for other forum members offering to pay for shipping, i didn't receive one PM offering.

oh and BTW. COI backed out on a transaction of a ASM 121 before after stating :takeit:. his fave book. please place him on the PL list if i'm going to be added to it.

i apologize for the arseface comment.

but seriously, dude? WTF

i'm done with this thread.