• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dickwad Seller of the Day

499 posts in this topic

just go to page six for the first appearence of belladonna on these boards. gossip.gif

I have my prefs set up for 50 posts per page.

I prefer the graphic novel style.

It also keeps the reading more fluid.

thumbsup2.gif

That's the way I set my pages, 99 posts. Currently we are on page 3. Easier to read that way.

just go to page six for the first appearence of belladonna on these boards. gossip.gif

thumbsup2.gif

That's the way I set my pages, 99 posts. Currently we are on page 3. Easier to read that way.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif

superstar.jpg

'Hook, that might be the funniest thing you've ever put up here! 27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif (Do I say that every time you put something up here?)

Ditto! thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=roberts357&include=0&since=1&sort=3&rows=200

He let the first Captain America lot go by, then ended ALL of the rest. It's 893censored-thumb.gif sellers like this that make EBay a pure waste of time, and a highly infuriating experience.

Although EBay likely won't do anything, I'm reporting his lameass.

If you want to report this 893censored-thumb.gif and at least let EBay know that potential buyers are ticked off:

Go &contactUsJSFilename=bidding_buying.js&contactTitle=Ask+about+bidding+or+buying'>to the EBay Report Dickwad Sellers Page

Click "Email"

And enter these numbers in, 10 to a form, 2 sets posted:

Well JC I just read the first page and seeing that 16 more pages are to follow I assume something interesting happened here.

I'm getting slow page loading today so it may be awhile till I get to the end but I support your efforts agisnst bad seller practices.

after all the s*#t that's gone down in the last 24 hours, this has got to be the funniest post of all, Aces. you've got 16 pages to catch up on and you'll find that talking to JC is useless at this point.

my first real flame war in the 6 months i've been here. seems like just about everybody got into the act at one point. lot's of otherwise cool-headed forumites yelling at each other, JC on a leave of absence, our two newest members dishing it out with the best of 'em and everyone waiting with bated breath to see when the mods will pull this thing. (and, of course, another classic from redhook). yup, this one has it all 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Ditto! thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif

Since I've had MORE than my share of JC heartache, and I prickled in the same way as everybody else the split-second I saw that STUPIDLY presumptious "weak-minded" comment...Ditto AGAIN from me. That pic gave me quite the belly laugh!!!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Darth...

Just wondering.

What do you think those variants you bought off me will grade out?

not to take away from this hugely contributing thread, I will post scans in the proper grading forum ( click here ) and get the opinions of my peers, but just as a teaser...

ASM 158 variant - 12 discernable slight spinal impacts, palpable beginnings of a spinal roll, small nick top left corner, small diagonal crease that breaks color on top right corner, back is perfectly clean and white = a Darth VF/NM

FF170 variant - 13 discernable slight spinal impacts, 2 severe spinal dings, slight impact on the top edge by the upper left corner, small impact, beginning tear top right corner, below the first "A" in the logo there is a nail sized impact crease that goes thru the book,worst part of the front cover is the lower left corner where there is some evidence of a bend/ding that almost goes thru the book, and some waviness on the lower right corner and evidence of moisture stain,back cover is a perfect white again but about 5 noticeable spinal dings... = a Darth 'hopeful' VF

FF172 variant - wavy entire top edge, small tear, middle of top edge, 8 spinal dings and start of spinal roll = a Darth nm minus

You had a real problem and you still do. Your threats were recorded and put of file so keep it up.

i don't know about where y'all are but in california, i'm pretty sure you have to get permission from someone to tape record a conversation. so even if you recorded it, it's not worth anything unless you got permission. unless your state law is different... not that it really matters.

FFB might be able to enlighten us yet again. You can tape record a conversation without the other person's permission or knowledge. What you do with the tape recording is another matter.

It depends on what state you are in. California requires consent by both parties.

that's what i thought. as an hr person, i've had to not give my permission to angry employees who think they're so dern smart by bringing in a tape recorder.

by the way, how in the heck is "dickwad" not XXXXX'd out by the censors?

The same way that compostable_fertilizer gets by. confused-smiley-013.gif

Ditto! thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif

Since I've had MORE than my share of JC heartache, and I prickled in the same way as everybody else the split-second I saw that STUPIDLY presumptious "weak-minded" comment...Ditto AGAIN from me. That pic gave me quite the belly laugh!!!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I officially nominate this thread to be known forevermore (Is that one word? confused.gif ) as:

The Trailer Park Trash Thread

It is sure to go down in history along with:

The Wheels are in Motion Thread

The Daddy's Little Girl's Collection Thread

And many others that are immortal, at least in our memories since some have been deleted.

BTW, I just want to state for the record, that, my hope is that JC takes this in the Spirit of Fun. That is most of my images are meant to be taken.

BTW, I just want to state for the record, that, my hope is that JC takes this in the Spirit of Fun. That is most of my images are meant to be taken.

I think it is sacrilegious and hope you burn in hell for them tongue.gif

27_laughing.gif

This most definitely is the most entertaining thread of the year!!! I think just about every one of the seven deadly sins is well represented by one person or another...VERY entertaining!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Very interesting observation about the seven deadly sins in this thread....

Who represented gluttony? Deathlok, with his demand for more AT#25s.

Who represented lust? Beyonder and Cave Carson, with their requests for pics of BellaDonna.

Who represented sloth? All of you lazy lurkers who did not enter the fray.

Who represented wrath? Seldom have we seen wrath such as that displayed by Nikos and BellaDonna, who shook the heavens with their fury.

Who represented Avarice? The Dickwad Seller of the Day, by pulling down his auctions because he wasn't getting enough money!

Who represented envy? Many of us were jealous of Redhook's abilities with Photoshop and wicked sense of humor.

Who represented pride/vanity? I'll give you a hint, you weak-minded simpletons! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Well, I am glad that I am part of something in the making.

lol

Roberts,

I have to know something. Your wife is such a banshee, yet you are so calm. What is your secret? Valium? confused-smiley-013.gif