• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2013!!! JUNE 7-9

403 posts in this topic

Lady Death and Adventure Time have been some recent ones. Basically just check the blog or the individual artists' blog/facebook/whatever as the date approaches.

Big Dog and Zenescope have had some exclusives in the past few years as well.

WHOO HOOO!!!! o.k. folks, here we go!

the boards dinner is at BlackFinn for Friday, June 7th @ 8pm!

If you want to be added let me know ASAP so I can reserve your seat.

It is conveniently located a couple of blocks down the street from the Con Center:

137835.jpg

Here is a pic of the front of the epicenter:

137836.jpg

:banana::banana::banana:

Lady Death and Adventure Time have been some recent ones. Basically just check the blog or the individual artists' blog/facebook/whatever as the date approaches.

Big Dog and Zenescope have had some exclusives in the past few years as well.

Absolutely right. Big Dog did a great promotion last year with their facebook page and their exclusive.

I looked on the calendar today and realized that in exactly three weeks, I'll throw the family in the minivan and start the drive up north to NC. Man, it seemed like it was never going to get here, and now its just around the corner.

Let's see....Mac's Speedshop on Thursday for the best brisket this side of the Mississippi, Flemings on Sunday for my anniversary, the Black Finn on Friday night for the Boardie dinner? hm

I think I need to drop 10 lbs. fast just to break even for this trip.

Let's see....Mac's Speedshop on Thursday for the best brisket this side of the Mississippi, Flemings on Sunday for my anniversary, the Black Finn on Friday night for the Boardie dinner? hm

Mac's brisket :cloud9:

+1

Mac's brisket :cloud9:

+1

People that say Bacon is "meat candy" have never had that brisket. Good golly its delicious. (thumbs u

You gonna trip a waitress for a dowsing of water to get the bill comped again...

:grin: