• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2013!!! JUNE 7-9

403 posts in this topic

Just received an e-mail from Jorge Molina that my Heroes Con Pre-Show commission request is finished along with a picture of the finished piece. All I can say is wow; and I can't wait to pick it up and get it framed; and it it hung up besides my other commissioned art pieces.

Doing the happy dance this afternoon.

Psy

Just received an e-mail from Jorge Molina that my Heroes Con Pre-Show commission request is finished along with a picture of the finished piece. All I can say is wow; and I can't wait to pick it up and get it framed; and it it hung up besides my other commissioned art pieces.

Doing the happy dance this afternoon.

Psy

Was that your Cap he posted?

Booked my booth a few weeks ago. Location 2111 I believe.

I have been busy buying last month or so and have picked up a few collections so I will have several long boxes of new inventory since my last show which was Planet Con in early April.

The last time I was at heroes was 4 or 5 years ago so I'm excited to return.

Stop by and say hey!

Leroy Harper

Booked my booth a few weeks ago. Location 2111 I believe.

I have been busy buying last month or so and have picked up a few collections so I will have several long boxes of new inventory since my last show which was Planet Con in early April.

The last time I was at heroes was 4 or 5 years ago so I'm excited to return.

Stop by and say hey!

Leroy Harper

Hats Off to LeRoy Harper!

:headbang: