• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2013!!! JUNE 7-9

403 posts in this topic

Let's see....Mac's Speedshop on Thursday for the best brisket this side of the Mississippi, Flemings on Sunday for my anniversary, the Black Finn on Friday night for the Boardie dinner? hm

I think I need to drop 10 lbs. fast just to break even for this trip.

Mac's brisket :cloud9:

+1

I've been wanting to try this. Would this place work for a forum dinner

or is it just too intense for reservations?

hm

Let's see....Mac's Speedshop on Thursday for the best brisket this side of the Mississippi, Flemings on Sunday for my anniversary, the Black Finn on Friday night for the Boardie dinner? hm

+1

hm

Sounds like Thursday night to me... :whee:

New guest added for 5/20,

NATALIE ANDREWSON

CHRIS BRUNNER

JARED CULLUM

VITO DELSANTE

MIKE FREIHEIT

JONATHAN GLAPION

SANDY JARRELL

BRIAN KONG

RICK LEONARDI

JASEN LEX

JOSEPH MICHAEL LINSNER

BILLY MARTIN

JEREMY ROCK

FRANK TIERI

+1

hm

A number of us were there two years ago, I believe on a Friday night when the live band was playing. Personally, I loved the loud music and the casual atmosphere, but most in our group didn't. Being inside would mitigate some of the noise, but the waiting list to get inside was pretty long, and frankly, it was a beautiful summer's day to not spend outside.

Looking at their website, it seems they have live music scheduled on Wednesday and Sunday nights in June, so perhaps that wouldn't even be a problem.

Frankly, I can't think of anything better then BBQ, Beer, and Buds on a beautiful summer evening.

+1

hm

A number of us were there two years ago, I believe on a Friday night when the live band was playing. Personally, I loved the loud music and the casual atmosphere, but most in our group didn't. Being inside would mitigate some of the noise, but the waiting list to get inside was pretty long, and frankly, it was a beautiful summer's day to not spend outside.

Looking at their website, it seems they have live music scheduled on Wednesday and Sunday nights in June, so perhaps that wouldn't even be a problem.

Frankly, I can't think of anything better then BBQ, Beer, and Buds on a beautiful summer evening.

sweet. I was at a BBQ joint for lunch today with a bud and I saw the PBR sign and

I was jones'n...

Can't wait!

:cloud9:

Not a great list for Silver/Bronze guys, but the modern lineup is fantastic. They have pulled out the stops to get a great selection of guys that are drawing the best books on the market right now.

Agreed - now I feel like I have to go. Always love going to NC...nice vibe there.

It would be cool to see you there Danny.

You going Saturday? hm
I'll be there so that's all you need to know.
Lunch? :wishluck:
U pay

GREGGY'S going to be there again?!

Will this be the year he finally talks to me?! hm

Does anyone know how to contact any of the artist that will be there have a friend that wants something sketched by Tucci but have been trying to find a way of contacting him for like two months now and all I could find was his facebook page with no response. Just was trying to see if he could do it and if so what he would charge because friend wants me to bring it with me to have him do it.

For reasons still unknown to me, I will actually be setting up as a vendor at HeroesCon 2013. This means an insane amount of work to do in the next 15 days, but I figured I may as well give it a shot! Look for me in spot 203, right next to the CGC booth!

What kind of goodies are you bringing?

For reasons still unknown to me, I will actually be setting up as a vendor at HeroesCon 2013. This means an insane amount of work to do in the next 15 days, but I figured I may as well give it a shot! Look for me in spot 203, right next to the CGC booth!

What kind of goodies are you bringing?

I really dont know yet. I know that I will have the largest selection of loose action figures with probably 500+ available plus the usual assortment of comics. Since I only live 100 miles away, may change it up each day.

I'll be in my usual spot - beside my good friends Banks Robinson and Roger Mannon at booth 311

Looks to me like that's the HAPPENING end of the convention floor :headbang:

:o