• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2013!!! JUNE 7-9

403 posts in this topic

Not a great list for Silver/Bronze guys, but the modern lineup is fantastic. They have pulled out the stops to get a great selection of guys that are drawing the best books on the market right now.

Agreed - now I feel like I have to go. Always love going to NC...nice vibe there.

It would be cool to see you there Danny.

You going Saturday? hm

Not a great list for Silver/Bronze guys, but the modern lineup is fantastic. They have pulled out the stops to get a great selection of guys that are drawing the best books on the market right now.

Agreed - now I feel like I have to go. Always love going to NC...nice vibe there.

You going Saturday? hm
I'll be there so that's all you need to know.

You going Saturday? hm
Lunch? :wishluck:

You going Saturday? hm
U pay

You going Saturday? hm

u bet

I'll be there from Thursday–Sunday.

You going Saturday? hm

:sick:

You going Saturday? hm

Bald, short one

You going Saturday? hm

Bald, short one

:acclaim:

You going Saturday? hm
:cry:

You going Saturday? hm
U pay
:headbang:

1 month, 7 days to go :banana:

Well, after steadily watching room rates rise since I started following them in February, we decided on rooms at the Hyatt House in downtown. The Hampton Inn, normally a favorite because of the full complimentary breakfast, was at $120-$130 a night, after being in the low $100s for most of the last two months. The Westin wasn't really an option at $240/night, so the Hyatt House at $87/night and a free breakfast was the winner. I know some Boardies stayed there last year...how was it?

BTW, I booked through Expedia which seemed to have the best rates this go around.

As a reminder: the folks that want to go to the forum dinner need to

pm me in advance so I can make sure I get you down for reservations.

I am narrowing down the choices now and will pm a vote for the place

we will agree on.

We've done:

Mamma Ricotta's (2009 & 2010) My take: 7 out of 10

131 Main (2011) My take: 9 out of 10

The Liberty (2012) My take: 8.5 out of 10

I think I remember Roy raving about the Black Finn and I'm thinking about it.

but I am up for suggestions.

(thumbs u

Wally, what night is the dinner? My wife and I are looking forward to at least one night without the little one (probably Saturday night), where we don't have to worry about cutting up chicken fingers and making frequent potty breaks. :P