• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fellow Boardies Help, Is my ASM 1 Restored?

678 posts in this topic

I have a comic book I sold the OP, and it is a consignment book.

$500.00 book I sold him late last week, but have not ship it yet.

While I do not want to judge him or jump the gun on his recent actions or postings I have to protect myself and that of the consignor's best interests.

So I am heavily considering refunding him the money because I had to inform the consignor of his recent activity as possible red flags.

Alot of what is going on here just doesn't add up!

I just want to let the board community know...........

While I do not want to judge him or jump the gun on his recent actions or postings I have to protect myself and that of the consignor's best interests.

So I am heavily considering refunding him the money because I had to inform the consignor of his recent activity as possible red flags.

How was payment sent to you?

Slacker. :baiting:

Well I didn't close the thread till this week. :P

PP using his UK address.

He then Pmed me saying after he paid that he hopes all this recent negative boardie press surrounding lately doesn't hinder our transaction.

Oh yes it does. :(

Via Paypal Instant Transfer, as I always do. He already had the funds in his PP account.

I understand the need to protect your reputation, and as long as you refund me the money, we'll be fine.

favourite

You're Canadian, not British. (tsk)

Um...that is the correct spelling in every English speaking country in the world except for America. As is centre, defence, licence etc etc

I've spent years trying to get Roy to spell properly and now that he finally does please don't discourage him. :foryou:

Jim

We both agreed....will be refunding him the money for the transaction.

I don't understand why you would refund his money if he's already paid?? That makes no sense!

+1

The funds cleared last week, but he felt that the "red flags" brought by this post were too much to risk his reputation on.

I'm honestly fine with it. I've been finding a number of great people on these boards to deal with, and will just be sticking to PMs from now on.

favourite

You're Canadian, not British. (tsk)

Um...that is the correct spelling in every English speaking country in the world except for America. As is centre, defence, licence etc etc

I've spent years trying to get Roy to spell properly and now that he finally does please don't discourage him. :foryou:

Jim

OK, here's the deal, when I started using Mozilla the OCD in me would go off like a firealarm whenever I used Canadian spellings because the Mozilla US spell check would underline them all in red even though they were spelled correctly.

It drove me nuts. Now that I've learned that there is a Canadian spell check dictionary I've started apelling words correctly again.

We both agreed....will be refunding him the money for the transaction.

I don't understand why you would refund his money if he's already paid?? That makes no sense!

I'm going to guess the hassle factor is probably not worth the sale? I've been in and out of this thread, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Someone from the UK bought a Web of Spiderman 1 that had been restored because they wanted to read it via Skype to their adopted chinchilla who was overseas visiting the National Chinchilla Museum in Virginia, or something along those lines.

favourite

As is centre, defence, licence etc etc

These words hurt Hulk's head!

Hulk should include "Fragile - Headache Prone" on his resume

Everyone knows that Fragile is an Italian word.

original.jpg