• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fellow Boardies Help, Is my ASM 1 Restored?

678 posts in this topic

Its his call to make. He knows of this thread, and has been keeping up with it. A truly great dealer, who I have nothing but the best to say about.

Why dont you PM it to Gaz or FT(Nick(?

They are as stand up as they come and would never give out his name publicly. They can then verify this dealer and store (thumbs u

I gave my word to the dealer that I'd leave his name and shop out of this thread. But he's been reading it, so if he wants to come fwd he will. I can ask again tomorrow when I pick up the refund.

Since he's such a stand up guy, I'm sure he won't mind his name being known. The fact that he's giving you a refund would make for good PR for him by having his name linked to it. It's really in his best interest.

Since he's such a stand up guy, I'm sure he won't mind his name being known. The fact that he's giving you a refund would make for good PR for him by having his name linked to it. It's really in his best interest.

Board Translation: I am confused now by recent turns in the symbiotic thread. I am not sure where my inner pitchfork should be directed anymore. Send us some fresh meat!!!!!!!!! lol

Board Translation: I am confused now by recent turns in the symbiotic thread. I am not sure where my inner pitchfork should be directed anymore. Send us some fresh meat!!!!!!!!! lol

I'm not confused. It's called "fishing." :gossip:

Man, some of you guys never call it quits.. :P

fleshfish.jpg

Man, some of you guys never call it quits.. :P

salem-witch-hunt.jpg

Or as modern day folks call it: overzealous tenacity.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to read the interesting happenings in the thread...

Has there been an explanation about this thread dated on 06/10/12

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5760106#Post5760106

when it was said "However due to a few worries he had about restoration, he was selling it for the very low price of $9,500"

Then this thread is started 06/27/12

17 DAYS LATER where you post this thread and are unsure if it has restoration and you may have been ripped off....

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5802889&fpart=1

If on June 10 you went into the store and saw the book in hand and the dealer mentioned restoration...

Why were you shocked on the 27th that it would have restoration

Moreover, why the other day did you post a letter from the dealer claiming he didn't know there was restoration?

Until those answers are provided. I can't believe anything here.

I refuse to spell it 'centre'. I've had a problem with that since I was a kid.

At the expense of offending my fellow middle eastern Canadians I will confide that of all the words that one challenges me the most...but the red underline wins every time.

I don't understand why? Anybody who taught you otherwise was just plain wrong.

Jim

I refuse to spell it 'centre'. I've had a problem with that since I was a kid.

At the expense of offending my fellow middle eastern Canadians I will confide that of all the words that one challenges me the most...but the red underline wins every time.

I don't understand why? Anybody who taught you otherwise was just plain wrong.

Jim

Maybe because English wasn't my first language?

Now that I've learned that there is a Canadian spell check dictionary I've started apelling words correctly again.

Quoted before you edit out the irony. :foryou:

I thought it was another one of those "big" words.

Did anyone ever figure out what LCS in England, with 30 years of experience and the resto detection of a six-year-old, had and sold the myriad of heavy hitting Marvel keys in the past few weeks?

Has the truth on this fiasco been completely uncovered yet?

Did anyone ever figure out what LCS in England, with 30 years of experience and the resto detection of a six-year-old, had and sold the myriad of heavy hitting Marvel keys in the past few weeks?

:popcorn: Still waiting.

:popcorn: Still waiting.

Don't hold your breath buddy :(

I asked the same thing the other day. No response.

I'd like to see a rational explanation for all the inconsistencies in his story.

I'd like to see a rational explanation for all the inconsistencies in his story.

I'd like a pony. :cloud9:

I'd like a pony. :cloud9:

hm Ride Roy, he has a mane....