• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fellow Boardies Help, Is my ASM 1 Restored?

678 posts in this topic

Now that I've learned that there is a Canadian spell check dictionary I've started apelling words correctly again.

Good to see that's working out. :insane:

Now that I've learned that there is a Canadian spell check dictionary I've started apelling words correctly again.

Quoted before you edit out the irony. :foryou:

Yeah. Typing on an android now. I hate touch screens. Absloutely hate 'em. My fat mechanic fingers fight the keyboard every atwp od the wau.

I'm going to guess the hassle factor is probably not worth the sale?

What deal has Symbiotic done where he was a hassle?

I will soon have a number of members who can vouch for my deals, both as a seller and a buyer. Just will wait for this whole thing to blow over.

I will soon have a number of members who can vouch for my deals, both as a seller and a buyer. Just will wait for this whole thing to blow over.

Why not address some of the issues people raised in this thread?

Best self advice post.

But in fairness, sellers who are backing out should hold off on cancelling a deal. You aren't a probie or in the HOS. Everyone starts off with no transaction history. I'll update everyone here with what transpires in the coming week.

Best self advice post.

But in fairness, sellers who are backing out should hold off on cancelling a deal. You aren't a probie or in the HOS. Everyone starts off with no transaction history. I'll update everyone here with what transpires in the coming week.

I agree with this..and in fact, if Symbiotic has in fact paid for a deal he agreed to, and the seller decided that they weren't comfortable, that's PL worthy. At least that's the way I understand how it would work.

Spidey on tilt, while I understand your concern..I mean, C'mon man! You had cash in hand and sent it back?? Seriously?!

I agree with this..and in fact, if Symbiotic has in fact paid for a deal he agreed to, and the seller decided that they weren't comfortable, that's PL worthy. At least that's the way I understand how it would work.

I wondered that as well and assumed that's why he posted here, as an attempt to explain his actions to reduce the chances of getting put on that list. :blush:

I wondered that as well and assumed that's why he posted here, as an attempt to explain his actions so as to not get put on that list.

Possibly but that's not an excuse. If the seller decides to essentially "force" the buyer to take back a refund, that's PL material in my book. I mean, what was Symbiotic gonna say "nah, go ahead and keep my money and don't send me my book"??

Obviously there's plenty of time to sort all this out but I'm working out a deal with Symbiotic via PM and I don't get the feeling anything is amiss. Besides, if you ship to the confirmed address via Paypal (or take a check), there's little to no risk for the seller.

I truly don't get it :shrug:

I love Canadian apell check (thumbs u

If Spider on TIlt can refund me my money by tonight or tomorrow as promised, then I don't have any beef. I understand where he's coming from, but at the same time he's had a bit of time with my $.

If Spider on TIlt can refund me my money by tonight or tomorrow as promised, then I don't have any beef. I understand where he's coming from, but at the same time he's had a bit of time with my $.

You're probably a nicer guy than I. I'd probably be very :mad: at this point.

I love Canadian apell check (thumbs u

Guck Ogg, Texan.

I've gotten better with time. I used to snap several times a day. The only situation I still catch myself losing it is behind the wheel.

Next time you catch yourself doing it, shock yourself into reality by telling yourself you're not so big a coward that you'll only cuss out other drivers when you're consciously aware that there's no chance they can hear you doing it. It's kind of like being an Internet tough guy because you feel anonymous behind a keyboard, but even easier and more cowardly because you have even less at stake by being a person_too_unaware_of_social_graces towards momentary strangers in traffic than you would in say an Internet message forum such as this one that you plan to visit more than once. :blush::blush:

Interesting way to look at it. That might work. Shaming myself usually does. hm

Well I have close to 10,000$ in deals with Symbiotic going on right now. So far I have nothing but good things to say about him. I will post an update when he has finished payment.

So far he has been super quick to pay me for the books he has bought and is blowing the established time payment plan schedule out of the water.

I should have the books he sent me for credit in hand in the next week and will update people about them also. So far I just see a guy who maybe mixed up his story a little. Maybe he embellished parts of it but so far in PMs he has been a stand up guy.

He has also been more than willing to take all the risks in our deals. He shipped the books 1st to me and he has offered to send the cash paypal personal all because of this thread. I think he is simply an enthusiastic collector who may just be buying some large keys for the 1st time.

I know that 3/4 months ago when I joined the boards I was buying every SA key I could get my hands on left and right. I had 30,000$ in funds available and I worked hard to spend as much of it as quickly as I could. To me it seems like the same thing is happening here. I hope I am right.