• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your favorite panels

292 posts in this topic

I was reading my copy of Boy Commandos # 5 last night and just had to share a couple of the splash panels. Great example of classic GA kirby and simon.

100_3477.jpg

I really like the mood in this one. And notice the time on the clock. Maybe a reference to the doomsday clock? (Was that around during WWII?)

100_3478.jpg

I was reading my copy of Boy Commandos # 5 last night and just had to share a couple of the splash panels. Great example of classic GA kirby and simon.

100_3477.jpg

I really like the mood in this one. And notice the time on the clock. Maybe a reference to the doomsday clock? (Was that around during WWII?)

100_3478.jpg

Those are some excellent Boy Commandos splash pages. (thumbs u

The doomsday clock was initiated in 1947, right after WWII, due to the threat of nuclear war.

:bump:

A couple of cool splash panels from Doll Man Quarterly #6

splash_DMQ6_2_zps981c83a9.jpg

splash_DMQ6_zpsaf4a67cc.jpg

I bought this book for the war bonds cover and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the contents.