• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con August 9-12, 2012

118 posts in this topic

Less than 5 days to go :banana:

We will be set up at booths # 639 & 2038 at both sides of artist alley and the media guest (wwe)

I'll be sure and stop by and say hey.

Less than 5 days to go :banana:

We will be set up at booths # 639 & 2038 at both sides of artist alley and the media guest (wwe)

I'll be sure and stop by and say hey.

I will be at one booth with my wife & Steve (a different friend who is also name is Steve)

Jeff will be at the other booth

J. Scott Campbell just backed out - he'll no longer be at WW Chicago (due to "deadlines")

there go two of the books I sent to be signed....

If it helps, J Scott is scheduled to appear at both Fan Expo and Dragon Con.

Do you know anyone attending who might be able to get his signature?

Anyone find any sweet on-line hotel deals (yeah, yeah, my usual last minute planning).

I decided to jump on a plane and come back to this show after 5 years, mainly for the onsite pressing and grading...

I was able to get the Hyatt Regency next to the convention center for $65/night plus tax through Priceline for Wednesday and Thursday night only. I tried extending it to Friday night, but no go so far. (Look for 4 star hotels, O'Hare South only, $65 bid, maybe $60 will work?)

There is an Express Bid deal for Friday night, $79/night, I believe, 3 star hotel in that area, It's probably not walkable to the convention center, but anyone in the O'Hare South area isn't a long cab ride away. (Or the cheap way, whatever hotel you get probably has an airport shuttle. Take their free shuttle to the airport, then take the Hyatt, Hilton, or Doubletree shuttle from the airport to their hotel and walk to the convention center.)

I'm taking off Saturday morning, so I'm not sure what hotel deals exist for Saturday night. Anyone else?

Looking forward to seeing about 70% of all of you...

:acclaim:

That folks is one of the 30%...

The JJ/JJ connection at WWC!!!!

:cloud9:

Get a room nerds. Not mine.