• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOMORROWS TREASURES
4 4

215 posts in this topic

That is his booth, but that is not Richie Muchin. That is a guy that helps him. He has even set up some of Richie's stuff at the Tampa show by himself when Richie was at other shows.

That is his booth, but that is not Richie Muchin. That is a guy that helps him. He has even set up some of Richie's stuff at the Tampa show by himself when Richie was at other shows.

Is that the guy who sells restored books, declares the restoration but insists it is not restoration but preservation? (shrug)

Is that the guy who sells restored books, declares the restoration but insists it is not restoration but preservation? (shrug)

I believe Conservation is the term he uses. I looked at one of his books once. When I mentioned restored, he was quick to correct me. .

Is this that Tomorrows Treasure Guy....??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEw7n_nhMqc&feature=youtu.be

That's just creepy.

Why wouldn't someone just walk up and ask him rather than film a passive aggressive video?

Here's one similar but he does list [slight restoration] beside the grade:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DETECTIVE-38-1940-1st-ROBIN-APPEARANCE-/380161878947?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item588369eba3

Doesn't seem terrible for a first Robin. Book looks pretty good.

I bought a few things from him about a year ago. I made an offer on a bunch of things, he accepted it, books shipped fine. No complaints.

He actually picked up a slabbed book from me at Heroes last weekend. Seems very knowledgeable and up front. I liked that. I only have good things to say about Richie.

I thought he was anti-CGC?