• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 10 1/2 hour Florida Supercon odyssey!

242 posts in this topic

Weird, no one seemed to have a problem with it in this thread ???

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4763376&fpart=1

Logan and tortoise somehow forgot to put on their monocles and top hats and give their "how appalling and degraded" speeches in this thread???

I didnt see any objections there so excuse me if i think you butthurt guys are just a little full of mess (thumbs u

i'm on my way...my con report will be coming later.

I think you'll like it Mark. I know you are more into raw books and a little lower grades than i usually go for so from what i saw they definitely had some nice books you'd like (thumbs u

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4763376&fpart=1

Logan and tortoise somehow forgot to put on their monocles and top hats and give their "how appalling and degraded" speeches in this thread???

I didnt see any objections there so excuse me if i think you butthurt guys are just a little full of mess (thumbs u

Pointing out your hypocrisy doesn't make me butthurt...if you're going to use outdated internet memes, at least understand what they mean. I find you funny, what you say makes me chuckle, not upset :foryou:

Pointing out your hypocrisy doesn't make me butthurt...if you're going to use outdated internet memes, at least understand what they mean. I find you funny, what you say makes me chuckle, not upset :foryou:

well, i'm glad that my hypocritical, misogynistic disgust of outfits 5 sizes too small can help you feel a little better about your bigotry! You're welcome :foryou:

well, i'm glad that my hypocritical, misogynistic disgust of outfits 5 sizes too small can help you feel a little better about your bigotry! You're welcome :foryou:

I think it's worth rereading their original comments. You posted a picture of a real person not an illustration from a comic book.

I think it's worth rereading their original comments. You posted a picture of a real person not an illustration from a comic book.

Yeah???? That thread i posted was an entire thread making fun of overweight cosplayers. I didnt see a single person say how disgusting and degrading that was but i sure as hell saw a lot of :roflmao: and lol

My bad, i guess this was the 1st pic of an overweight cosplay at a con being posted on this site :facepalm:

As soon as they post in that thread what disgusting bad form every poster in that thread exhibited, i'll think they aren't just butthurt over me (thumbs u

This pic has been posted here like 500 times for people to laugh their asses off. I dont remember anyone coming to his defense about how "beautiful" he is and how degrading and what bad form it is to laugh at him ??? Poor guy!

iherdsomething2.jpg

Pretty much every pic in that thread was meant as a joke, and were found online... That's not what you did. You went and took a picture of a girl, not because you liked her costume, not because you thought she was attractive, not even because you thought it was funny, but because you wanted to post it here and point out how she was too fat for her costume.

What are you talking about?!?

Most of those pics were con pics taken for the sole purpose of making fun how ridiculous they looked or grossly overweight they were. I fail to see a difference except in who posted them.

Just so I understand, finding a pic of a overweight cosplay at a con is perfectly ok to laugh at when posted. Actually taking the pic is disgusting and degrading??? So if I found that pic online it would be fine to laugh at??? Yeah, that's making sense!

Most of those pics were con pics taken for the sole purpose of making fun how ridiculous they looked or grossly overweight they were. I fail to see a difference except in who posted them.

Just so I understand, finding a pic of a overweight cosplay at a con is perfectly ok to laugh at when posted. Actually taking the pic is disgusting and degrading??? So if I found that pic online it would be fine to laugh at??? Yeah, that's making sense!

:popcorn: I like where this thread is going

You can do what you want Jason, but there is a difference between posting a pic you found online, and taking a pic at a con for the sole purpose of dubbing it as "the worst part of the day". The difference is that you took the pic, and you took it to degrade someone. I'm not saying that we haven't all seen a costume at a con and chuckled, or even grimaced, but to specifically take the picture to post on a public forum and show hundreds if not thousands of others how fat she was... That's pretty screwd up of you. Just my opinion of course.

:screwy:

Sorry, I wasn't aware of that loophole in the "making fun of fat cosplays at cons" bylaws! meh

Obviously.... :eyeroll: I'm done here.

Good, bye! :hi:

There have been hundreds of overweight cosplays at cons pics posted over the years here. Not a single one of you, NOT ONE, have ever said a damn word but post LMFAO emoticons at them. So with all due respect STFU (thumbs u

You can do what you want Jason, but there is a difference between posting a pic you found online, and taking a pic at a con for the sole purpose of dubbing it as "the worst part of the day". The difference is that you took the pic, and you took it to degrade someone. I'm not saying that we haven't all seen a costume at a con and chuckled, or even grimaced, but to specifically take the picture to post on a public forum and show hundreds if not thousands of others how fat she was... That's pretty screwd up of you.

Somehow, I didn't find that level of malice in his post.

And, for the record, my wife thinks she is too fat to be in that costume. :grin:

You can do what you want Jason, but there is a difference between posting a pic you found online, and taking a pic at a con for the sole purpose of dubbing it as "the worst part of the day". The difference is that you took the pic, and you took it to degrade someone. I'm not saying that we haven't all seen a costume at a con and chuckled, or even grimaced, but to specifically take the picture to post on a public forum and show hundreds if not thousands of others how fat she was... That's pretty screwd up of you.

Somehow, I didn't find that level of malice in his post.

And, for the record, my wife thinks she is too fat to be in that costume. :grin:

I don't think the malice is intended. I just find it amusing that he's one of the first to brand someone a bigot or pull out the pitchfork...but misogyny..hey that's totally cool. It would be one thing if this little club of ours was all men, but I think it's important to remember that there are ladies present and I'm sure they don't appreciate it.