• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Diego Con 2012 Gathering

79 posts in this topic

Wait, is adamstrange a real person???

Yes! I actually met this fine gentleman while perusing comics at Anthony Bourdain's booth! :grin:

:hi:

Of course, as he can been seen in this photo from 2008

SDConGeekfestGroup-1.jpg

Something about that pic is not real.

I think one of those Jumbos might be a fake!

At last, Adam Strange's REAL identity has been revealed!!! Why even a 4 year-old child could figure THAT out (somebody run out and find me a 4 year-old child!).

Thanks to Peter and Tanya for the great meal and digs. A whole buncha fun to view so much eye candy. Thanks to all who brought out such cool books. Best part was to relate to the collector mindset. It's great to see that dedication to collecting for such an interesting array of genres and publishers. Super fun time!

. Next year we may have to make it a swim party.

Suits optional? :wishluck:

:sick:

No blowing bubbles under the water.

(tsk)

Next year we may have to make it a swim party.

Saltwater pool + water slide = :headbang:

SaltwaterPool.jpg

WaterSlide.jpg

SDConGeekfestGroup.jpg

We looked much younger in 2008, especially AS!

So sorry and disappointed to have missed the foray this year but I was up in Maine enjoying the beautiful weather in Acadia National Park. Hopefully next year! :banana:

...but...but...everyone knows not to go in the water when there is a GAtor swimming!!!!

hm Roy, I've never known you to shy away from adventure. :baiting:

You might need a Crocadile Hunter hat and vintage speedos to make the right fashion statement though.

SDConGeekfestGroup.jpg

So sorry and disappointed to have missed the foray this year but I was up in Maine enjoying the beautiful weather in Acadia National Park. Hopefully next year! :banana:

:wishluck:

SDConGeekfestGroup.jpg

AH HA! I finally figured out the identity of the mystery man...its none other than ...STEVEN SPIELBERG! He's notorious for wearing socks and sandals!

SDConGeekfestGroup.jpg

AH HA! I finally figured out the identity of the mystery man...its none other than ...STEVEN SPIELBERG! He's notorious for wearing socks and sandals!

I couldn't possibly confirm or deny.

...but...but...everyone knows not to go in the water when there is a GAtor swimming!!!!

hm Roy, I've never known you to shy away from adventure. :baiting:

You might need a Crocadile Hunter hat and vintage speedos to make the right fashion statement though.

Or a breather.

:baiting: