• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

THIRD TRADE IS OUT BUMP!!!

Hope the preorder sketches don't take super long to ship :wishluck:

If I remember right, I received my 2nd one fairly quick. hm

Looking forward to the 3rd trade w/sketch! (thumbs u

#22 end was a mystery how it occurred or when it occurred. I love the watercoloring in the issue. The Ad man is always a favorite.

I was just having this conversation with the wife. When the heck did that part at the end happen? Or is it happening now? So many questions.

Kindt needs to be really careful that the confusion issue doesn't linger too long. Otherwise, we'll have another Morning Glories on our hands.

I have faith in this man though. He's never written anything I didn't love (that I've read).

Patrick

Confusion is part of the appeal of the series, as Matt is so good at tying together the loose ends (usually by the end of each trade). Everything about this book has been masterful thus far, and it's extremely rare to find a book that I enjoying re-reading. This is one of those books. I just can't help feeling that, once the series is over, we will look back on this as one of the most original, ground-breaking, artistically cohesive and enjoyable series of the last 30 years. This book is redefining the art form, and that is really something special.

Confusion is part of the appeal of the series, as Matt is so good at tying together the loose ends (usually by the end of each trade). Everything about this book has been masterful thus far, and it's extremely rare to find a book that I enjoying re-reading. This is one of those books. I just can't help feeling that, once the series is over, we will look back on this as one of the most original, ground-breaking, artistically cohesive and enjoyable series of the last 30 years. This book is redefining the art form, and that is really something special.

Couldn't agree more...

Couldn't agree more...

Agreed, this isn't like lost or one of those series where the writers don't know where they're going.

Matt has said from day 1 he has all the major plot points written out, and he's writing and as he's writing the series he's filling in the details.

I have faith he knows where he's going and that he'll tie it all together in a coherent fashion.

Agreed, Matt usually does an outstanding job of tying up loose ends by the end of each story arc, while still leaving an aura of mystery around where the overall story will be going next. I love the WTF moments like at the end of this issue, because you just know it will be explained in the next issue which wraps up this arc, and it will most likely end in an epic battle between the two primary protagonists.