• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

I'll third that...Mind MGMT is amazing!

And today for me is Mind MGMT day...this came in the mail today and I have to say the scan doesn't do this justice...the colours in hand just pop right off the page.

1907339_481345108643947_152997569_n.jpg

and to make it even better, I just bought this beauty! I've been searching for a while to find the perfect one to add to my collection and thanks to some help from a fellow boardie this will be in the mail to me soon.

img677_zps88c101f4.jpg

It's a great day!

I'll third that...Mind MGMT is amazing!

And today for me is Mind MGMT day...this came in the mail today and I have to say the scan doesn't do this justice...the colours in hand just pop right off the page.

1907339_481345108643947_152997569_n.jpg

and to make it even better, I just bought this beauty! I've been searching for a while to find the perfect one to add to my collection and thanks to some help from a fellow boardie this will be in the mail to me soon.

img677_zps88c101f4.jpg

It's a great day!

(worship)

Edited by Gothopia

TBH TBP I have only read a little past the 2nd TPB and am a few issues behind. Looking forward to catching up when I have a few quiet minutes though. I am also not up to speed on the thread. What has already been chewed over here in the past month or so?

It's almost #21 ... which will be a silent GI Joe tribute.á la Sixth Gun. No surprises really seeing as Kindt and Hurt are complete bros. Will definitely be caught up for that one. Looking forward to seeing how Matt copes without the text.

Hard to believe it is over half way through.

#19 :headbang:

Still in awe. Matt's a genius.

Not only is he a fabulous writer, he's a fantastic person. Honestly, his attitude is something I wish I could mold myself after.

Pat

Agreed 100%

I was lucky enough to have dinner with Matt and Sharlene after the NYCC, and they are tremendous people!

It was a great experience :cloud9:

Sweet Jeebus! That issue felt HUGE. With everything going on, it was still easy to follow( didn't need the color codes but that was neat). This is a great jump on/catch up issue yet it moved us forward after the semi stand-alone(s) stories of previous issues.

I love the fact that this book makes me dizzy over-thinking every interaction of the characters. For instance: To me it seemed that Duncan and Lyme were acting differently toward each other....Maybe not. Perhaps I've been Managed. (: