• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

OK, I think it's only fair to eliminate the cover(s) you own from contention of "favorite cover". It's nice that everyone loves their own covers, and it's also nice when they are also your FAVORITE (which makes sense since you bought it, right?)...but, for the sake of conversation, I think it'd be nice to focus on your favorite cover that you don't also own! It's a bit less (potentially) self-serving that way.

So, you know...today 24 is my favorite cover, but by this time tomorrow I'll have to choose a different one.

Ha! :P

OK, I think it's only fair to eliminate the cover(s) you own from contention of "favorite cover". It's nice that everyone loves their own covers, and it's also nice when they are also your FAVORITE (which makes sense since you bought it, right?)...but, for the sake of conversation, I think it'd be nice to focus on your favorite cover that you don't also own! It's a bit less (potentially) self-serving that way.

So, you know...today 24 is my favorite cover, but by this time tomorrow I'll have to choose a different one.

Agreed, favorite cover could change daily.

24 I just think is amazing, with almost every character's prized possession on the page.

After that, I forget the issue number, but Henry playing with the brains in the pickup truck is #2.

I also reserve the right to change my favorites on an hourly basis.

24 I just think is amazing, with almost every character's prized possession on the page.

After that, I forget the issue number, but Henry playing with the brains in the pickup truck is #2.

That other cover would be issue 15. I'd list that one as my favorite - but according to my own rules, I can't do that! ;)

That other cover would be issue 15. I'd list that one as my favorite - but according to my own rules, I can't do that! ;)

Bah! Check our CAF email... grumble...

And that is a great cover w/o the paste ups to distract from the art itself.

Wow! Great to see that price fully realized for this piece! Great sale that should reflect on all of Matts MIND MGMT work.

I wonder if anyone here had to change their favorite cover choice, per rules of the game, after the auction ended...

hm

:sorry:

Nope...wasn't me!

Honestly, I am totally FLOORED by the final price. Did not see that coming. Even with 10 minutes left, I was pegging it at $3600 or so...$4000 max. That final price is just bonkers.

Very happy for Matt and Sharlene, though - great result for them!

(thumbs u

OK Doug, fess up, it was you....

That's an insane price. I can't believe it. I'm just floored.

The bad part is maybe they're going to be raising prices on the art again =(

(thumbs u

This^. Happy for Matt and Sharlene, also happy I got in on the ground floor, and picked up some from earlier issues before it all went bonkers.

Cheers!

(thumbs u

This^. Happy for Matt and Sharlene, also happy I got in on the ground floor, and picked up some from earlier issues before it all went bonkers.

Cheers!

Same here, one of my friends asked me if I was thinking of selling a few things if this sale blew up. Short answer is no. I only have 3 pages, and I really spent my time picking out what I really thought was the best available at the time.

I'd love another cover, but I look at the prices (like this one) and it's a matter of where I put my funds. 5k can get you a some really nice 80's and 90's art!

Same here, one of my friends asked me if I was thinking of selling a few things if this sale blew up. Short answer is no. I only have 3 pages, and I really spent my time picking out what I really thought was the best available at the time.

I'd love another cover, but I look at the prices (like this one) and it's a matter of where I put my funds. 5k can get you a some really nice 80's and 90's art!

+1

What I have, is staying right where they are at. (thumbs u