• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

Issue 24 out today! Anyone read it yet...? Such a great issue! I'd place it in my top 3 issues to date, actually (the other two being issues 5 and 17).

Totally agree! Read it and loved it. What a masterful way to offer a jumping on point and still managing to give new bits of information to long-time readers. (worship)

Learning Lymes motivation was freakin awesome. Just what the story needed.

Issue 24 out today! Anyone read it yet...? Such a great issue! I'd place it in my top 3 issues to date, actually (the other two being issues 5 and 17).

Totally agree! Read it and loved it. What a masterful way to offer a jumping on point and still managing to give new bits of information to long-time readers. (worship)

Learning Lymes motivation was freakin awesome. Just what the story needed.

I liked the simplicity of the story. It ties back to the earlier issues perfectly.

23? Really? I don't care for that one at all. Why do you like that one so much?

The price on 24 is already up there relative to prices for other covers. I would be surprised if it goes much higher. At that point you could buy two regular covers.

23? Really? I don't care for that one at all. Why do you like that one so much?

The price on 24 is already up there relative to prices for other covers. I would be surprised if it goes much higher. At that point you could buy two regular covers.

Typo! #21 is what I meant. That gorgeous red cover. #23 is cool too, but it wasn't the one I meant.

Wait a second, you're not allowed to own your favorite cover! lol

That cover really is gorgeous though and probably one of my favorites as well.

lol I didn't realize that was the rule! :blush:

Thanks man :)