• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

I'm behind in this series. Need to power through to catchup. I was going through my raws last night and need 3-4 to fill the holes in my run. If anyone has a #2 they can spare, PM me. Doesn't have to be a slabbable copy (VF is cool). I sold my raw #2 to Artistlost and need another :)

I'm behind in this series. Need to power through to catchup. I was going through my raws last night and need 3-4 to fill the holes in my run. If anyone has a #2 they can spare, PM me. Doesn't have to be a slabbable copy (VF is cool). I sold my raw #2 to Artistlost and need another :)

And I am every thankful you did! It is sitting beautifully with my full run of one of the best books being printed today...Thanks again and glad you found another

And I am every thankful you did! It is sitting beautifully with my full run of one of the best books being printed today...Thanks again and glad you found another

Sweet brother. I thought I had another but I went through ALL my boxes last night trying to consolidate and get my runs together. I'm missing 2-3 in my ToT run too (no biggy). My Saga run is straight.

I'm glad you got that #2 though :foryou:

Sweet brother. I thought I had another but I went through ALL my boxes last night trying to consolidate and get my runs together. I'm missing 2-3 in my ToT run too (no biggy). My Saga run is straight.

Didnt you sell me a run a while back Ryan?

Didnt you sell me a run a while back Ryan?

I think I did (a 1-7 + 0 I think). I use to have 3-4 copies of every issue, but I'm down to my run, which is getting the holes filled in soon thanks to Machinehd and Hekla :foryou:

Thanks guys :hi:

Thanks to Machinehd and Hella for helping me put my Mind MGMT run back together :applause:

:makepoint: Hekla (as in the Icelandic volcano), not Hella (as in 'Hella nice set of Mind MGMT, Ryan')