• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sales Thread To Benefit Aurora-Sellers Ship If Marked $PD on Page 1

342 posts in this topic

To Mycomicshop (Conan?)

Please PM me with shipping addy when you get the opportunity. Thank you for your purchases!! And you, too, Andy!

+1 (I am supposing that someone will let us know that the donation has been made and that we should send the books out to their new owners).

To Mycomicshop (Conan?)

Please PM me with shipping addy when you get the opportunity. Thank you for your purchases!! And you, too, Andy!

I will--just going to wait until after the deadline (midnight tonight?) in case anybody else wants to take over as buyer for anything on my list, like lemonman5 picking up the set of DC 52s.

I've been meaning to throw something up here, but I've been swamped! I just saw that today is the last day, did I miss the boat or are we still going til midnight cst?

Today is scheduled to be the last day but I'd you really want to throw something up you can and I don't think anyone will object.

To Mycomicshop (Conan?)

+1 (I am supposing that someone will let us know that the donation has been made and that we should send the books out to their new owners).

I'm mailing my book out this weekend....I'm sure the buyer has paid and I don't want him to wait another week.....I'm sure Steve is VERY busy. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I've sent a PM to the treasurer, I'm sure he almost needs a CPA to straighten everything out, I'm sure he'll post an update soon.

:news: Everyone: Listen Up Please! :preach:

Our Treasurer Steve Borock is very, very sick.

He apologizes if he has been late or unable to reply to any PM's. It really has him down for the count and might be out of the game for a day or two.

In the meantime I'll step in and help. I'll get a list together with the all of the info: Sellers, Buyers, what they purchased and so forth. I sent a PM to Jason (comicalgems) regarding this. When done I'll deliver this information to Jason via email and we can decide how best to deliver this information most efficiently.

Whether you were buying, selling or just donating, extremely large Kudos to all of you. Being able to to deliver something positive in the face of such a tragic occurance is a testament to the generosity and unselfishness of every single one of you. I'm proud to be a member of this board.

This proves, once again, just how powerful this Board is when we all pull together.

Bless all of you (worship)

Side Note: To those who have purchased and paid for books donated by me, I'll get these out as soon as I can :foryou:

I've sent a PM to the treasurer, I'm sure he almost needs a CPA to straighten everything out, I'm sure he'll post an update soon.

:news: Everyone: Listen Up Please! :preach:

Our Treasurer Steve Borock is very, very sick.

He apologizes if he has been late or unable to reply to any PM's. It really has him down for the count and might be out of the game for a day or two.

In the meantime I'll step in and help. I'll get a list together with the all of the info: Sellers, Buyers, what they purchased and so forth. I sent a PM to Jason (comicalgems) regarding this. When done I'll deliver this information to Jason via email and we can decide how best to deliver this information most efficiently.

Whether you were buying, selling or just donating, extremely large Kudos to all of you. Being able to to deliver something positive in the face of such a tragic occurance is a testament to the generosity and unselfishness of every single one of you. I'm proud to be a member of this board.

This proves, once again, just how powerful this Board is when we all pull together.

Bless all of you (worship)

Side Note: To those who have purchased and paid for books donated by me, I'll get these out as soon as I can :foryou:

PM sent! Thanks for stepping up!