• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sales Thread To Benefit Aurora-Sellers Ship If Marked $PD on Page 1

342 posts in this topic

I have a lot of the DC 52 books.

All #1 issues are there, all are first print except Supergirl and Batgirl.

There are duplicates of some issues and some variant covers.

There is also a large amount of the second issues and I think some third issues also.

This fills about half of a short box, when I get home tonight I will get a list of exact issues and number of copies.

Lets say $180 shipped in the US.

By the way, all books should be a 9.4 or better, I hand picked everyone of them.

edit: you can probably press everyone into a 9.8 if it is not already

Pay the Treasurer and PM me with shipping address

100% donation

:news: PRICE DROP :news:

$150 shipped

Someone buy these books please

My first attempt for a sale on here. Hope it hits. Not a big fan of Spider-Man, so I'll see if we can find someone who is. I have 4 raw Spider-Man books, most keys. I'll pay the shipping. Make your payment to the treasurer. Let's keep this thread alive for at least one more week!

ASM 300 FN/VF 1st Venom - $60$55

1492mug.jpg

Secret Wars 8 FN/VF Origin of Black suit - $20$15

5z2ivb.jpg

:news:

PRICE DROP

Or take them both for $65.

My first attempt for a sale on here. Hope it hits. Not a big fan of Spider-Man, so I'll see if we can find someone who is. I have 4 raw Spider-Man books, most keys. I'll pay the shipping. Make your payment to the treasurer. Let's keep this thread alive for at least one more week!

PRICE DROP

:takeit:

FYI

I heard Warner Bros. and/or the theatre chain have offered to pay for the 12 deceased' funerals...which is great if that is the case. (thumbs u I know there will be other matters and expenses for the families. Just wanted to pass along this news.

PRICE DROP

^^

I believe the following list of what's left is accurate--I removed the Batman Adventures from the quoted list since it's been purchased.

I'll take everything remaining on the list. There's some pretty cool stuff still available, thanks donators! Since we're almost to the deadline and nothing new is going to be listed at this point, if any late arrivals to the thread want to claim anything on this list, you're welcome to do so and I'll relinquish my claim to you. Otherwise I'll take it all.

Here is what's left:

Page 9

Morning Glories #1 9.8 $130

Page 10

Kimota! The Miracleman Companion $50

Wacky Packages Series 9 Art $80

Page 13

Iron Man #285 CGC 9.8 & Iron Man #286 CGC 9.8: $45 for the pair

Ultimate Fantastic Four Run Inc Marvel Zombies $65

Page 15

Military Comics Lot (Our Fighting Forces #19 CGC 6.5, Our Army At war #24 G/VG, GIC #6 G+) $80

New Mutants #98 CGC 9.2 $100

Page 18

Superboy 1 to 11 (2011) $25

Blue Beetle 1 to 5 (DC's New 52) $11

Frankenstein and the Creatures of the Unknown 1 to 3 $7

Page 21

DC Special #16 OWW - 9.8 - $100

Page 22

Lot of the DCnU 52 (78 issues All #1s and more) $150

Recap :bump:

There is also a large amount of the second issues and I think some third issues also.

This fills about half of a short box, when I get home tonight I will get a list of exact issues and number of copies.

By the way, all books should be a 9.4 or better, I hand picked everyone of them.

100% donation

$150 shipped

I agree, that's a extremely generous gesture.

Have we determined how the money will be donated and to who? Will it go to just the forum member or divided up?

My opinion is i'd like it all to go to the forum member. Whatever is decided, i'm glad we could help them.

Have we determined how the money will be donated and to who? Will it go to just the forum member or divided up?

My opinion is i'd like it all to go to the forum member. Whatever is decided, i'm glad we could help them.

It was posted previously (by comicalgems a few pages back) that all of the funds raised would go to support/help Tom (the forum member) .

for those that donated books (and ate shipping in most cases) :applause:

for those that bought books :applause:

for those close to home and those abroad that helped in some way :applause:

for the two uber-purchases that "cleaned" the boards at two different points :applause:

and for comicalgems coordination and sborock's treasurer work :applause:

for all the ups and downs of our online (and offline) community, this thread speaks volumes.

It was posted previously (by comicalgems a few pages back) that all of the funds raised would go to support/help Tom (the forum member) .

Thank you

100% donation

$150 shipped

^^

shoot me a PM with your shipping info

for the two uber-purchases that "cleaned" the boards at two different points :applause:

for all the ups and downs of our online (and offline) community, this thread speaks volumes.

This is a wonderful forum *sniff* I'm always proud to be a part of this group.

I'm glad that the money is going to the forum member, but I was sad to read about a woman who lost her 6 year old, had a miscarriage and will be paralyzed. Hopefully, there are other forums/people helping those poor people as well....I'm sure there are not many as kind as this one.

I'm glad that the money is going to the forum member, but I was sad to read about a woman who lost her 6 year old, had a miscarriage and will be paralyzed. Hopefully, there are other forums/people helping those poor people as well....I'm sure there are not many as kind as this one.

I know, that woman's story is so utterly heartbreaking...

I know, that woman's story is so utterly heartbreaking...

I don't know that I could survive that kind of loss.