• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sales Thread To Benefit Aurora-Sellers Ship If Marked $PD on Page 1

342 posts in this topic

here's a very nice avengers #100 white pgs - complete, unrestored and unpressed. would easily grade 9.4 imho if not for a bindery chip [at least that's what I think it is] at ULC.

asking $65 donation - please pay treasurer and then let me know you've paid. you can PM your shipping info once done.

shipping in US only and it's on me! (thumbs u

thanks guys!

Dscf9113.jpg

Dscf9114.jpg

:takeit:

I'll do a price drop on the Ultimate Fantastic Four set if somebody is interested, just trying to help out here. $65? Just let me know if anyone is interested in this set at all....

How much for uk postage? Think it may be as much as the books!

Thor 151......probably a 9.4 except for a scuffed spine, upper left. I'll cover shipping in the USA......donation of $ 30 takes the book. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

scan0011-3.jpg

I will take it if it is still available.

here's a very nice avengers #100 white pgs - complete, unrestored and unpressed. would easily grade 9.4 imho if not for a bindery chip [at least that's what I think it is] at ULC.

asking $65 donation - please pay treasurer and then let me know you've paid. you can PM your shipping info once done.

shipping in US only and it's on me! (thumbs u

thanks guys!

Dscf9113.jpg

Dscf9114.jpg

thanks stephen! all for a good cause! (thumbs u

I have a lot of the DC 52 books.

All #1 issues are there, all are first print except Supergirl and Batgirl.

There are duplicates of some issues and some variant covers.

There is also a large amount of the second issues and I think some third issues also.

This fills about half of a short box, when I get home tonight I will get a list of exact issues and number of copies.

Lets say $180 shipped in the US.

By the way, all books should be a 9.4 or better, I hand picked everyone of them.

edit: you can probably press everyone into a 9.8 if it is not already

Pay the Treasurer and PM me with shipping address

100% donation

78 books total

Couple corrections, there are no issue #3's and the Batgirl is 1st print. Grifter is 2nd print.

Below is the complete list.

List:

Action Comics #1 x3

Action Comics #2

All Star Western #1

Animal Man #1

Aquaman #1

Batgirl #1

Batgirl #2

Batman #1 x3

Batman #1 (variant 1:20)

Batman #2 (jim lee cover)

Batman #2 (greg capullo cover)

Batman Dark Knight #1

Detective #1 x3

Detective #2

Batman Robin #1

Batman Robin #2

Batwing #1

Batwoman #1 x3

Batwoman #2

Birds of Prey #1

Blackhawks #1

Blue Beetle #1

Captain Atom #1 x2

Catwoman #1

Catwoman #1 (2nd print)

Catwoman #2

Deadman #1

Death Stroke #1 x2

Death Stroke #2

Demon Knights #1

Firestorm #1

Flash #1

Frankenstein #1

Green Arrow #1

Green Arrow #2

Green Lantern #1

Green Lantern #2

Green Lantern Corps #1

Green Lantern New Guardians #1

Grifter #1 (2nd print)

Hawk and Dove #1

I Vampire #1

Justice League #1

Justice League #1 (combo pack sealed)

Justice League #2

Justice League Dark #1

Justice League International #1

Legion Lost #1

Legion of Superheroes #1

Men of War #1

Mister Terrific #1

Omac #1

Red Hood #1

Red Lanterns #1

Resurrection Man #1

Savage Hawkman #1

Static Shock #1

Stormwatch #1

Suicide Squad #1

Superboy #1

Supergirl #1 (2nd print)

Supergirl #2

Superman #1

Swamp Thing #1

Teen Titans #1

Voodoo #1

Wonder Woman #1 x2

Just got these in the mail, WD 100 SDCC, all 5 have corner dings (top right and bottom left seem the worst) (shipping container was abused). Not sure if they're pressable.

$25.00 for all 5, pay the treasurer, i'll pay the shipping (in the US).

IMAG0518.jpg

I'll do a price drop on the Ultimate Fantastic Four set if somebody is interested, just trying to help out here. $65? Just let me know if anyone is interested in this set at all....

Probably could get it all in a large priority flat rate box but you're right it would be!

Just got these in the mail, WD 100 SDCC, all 5 have corner dings (top right and bottom left seem the worst) (shipping container was abused). Not sure if they're pressable.

IMAG0518.jpg

Probably could get it all in a large priority flat rate box but you're right it would be!

Damn that's a shame, thought as much though. Hope someone in the US takes thems. If you can get an exact quote and no one from the US takes them I'll still consider it. As long as you don't mind finding out.

IMAG0518.jpg

WINNAH, thanks

I had this book in my sales thread but I'm moving it over here. I had it in the sales thread for $80 but I'm bumping the price up for obvious reasons, and hey, this only puts it at the 12 month average. This is a great book! Shipping is on me (outside USA we split) and you need to pay Borock (be sure to use PayPal Personal). Only 3 9.8s in the census and this one can be yours for a donation of:

DC Special #16 OWW - 9.8 - SOLD!

156062-003.jpg

Also, for those who care, this book was purchaed raw from Bobcat Enterprises several years ago and submitted by me personally. It HAS NOT been pressed.

C'mon somebody take this book! I'm not going to lower the price because I want a nice donation to the fund.

Thor 151......probably a 9.4 except for a scuffed spine, upper left. I'll cover shipping in the USA......donation of $ 30 takes the book. GOD BLESS....

scan0011-3.jpg

I will take it if it is still available.

This one is sold already.....I'm sorry , I updated the listing .GOD BLESS...

We have raised $6550 so far (worship)

If you have sent me a PM and have not heard back from me, do not worry, I will be home on Sunday and will send out PM's then.

Thanks again everyone!

Just added a vintage hardcover Superman novel to this lot. Still $60 shipped in the US for everything. Any takers????

Vintage Comics/Related HC books w/Dust-Jackets & Paperbacks:

Lot includes the following:

The Collected Works of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century - BIG book containing early strip reprints in b&w and color, with an introduction by Ray Bradbury. 1969 Chelsea House.

The Celebrated Cases of D ick Tracy - Classic Tracy strip reprints in b&w by Gould. Introduction by Ellery Queen. 1970 Bonanza Books.

The Encyclopedia of Comic Book Heroes Vol. 1 Batman - written by sometime BA Spectre scribe Michael Fleisher. Some interior tape repairs. 100% complete. 1976 Macmillan - first print.

The Great Comic Book Heroes - Jules Feiffer's indispensable, celebratory memoir/history/rumination re: the best Golden Age characters and what they (and comics in general) meant to the first generation of readers to grow up with and love them. Features classic GA reprints in color, all compiled and annotated by an Academy Award and Pulitzer Prize winner. What's not to like?!? If you claim to love comic books, and have NOT read this book...shame on you!!! :) Later Bonanza Books printing of the 1965 Dial Press original.

The Pulps - Reprints stories and covers (in b&w and color) from all the various pulp genres of the '30s and '40s, with section introductions by Tony Goodstone -- 50 complete stories, poems, and articles all reprinted in the original format. Features work by Hammett, Bradbury, Wylie, Lovecraft, E. R. Burroughs, and more. Awesome stuff -- only Steranko's treatment of the pulps in his "History of The Comics" vol. 1 comes close to being this seminal. 1970 Bonanza Books.

:news:NEWLY ADDED! The Fantastic Art of Frank Frazetta Vol. 1 - Later printing of the classic original Frazetta art book from Peacock/Bantam. I drooled over these in Waldenbooks as a kid!!! (Please note that this is a softcover book.)

:news:NEWLY ADDED! Superman: Last Son of Krypton HC - This is the hardcover Book Club Edition of Elliot S. Maggin's original Superman novel, released to coincide with the first Superman movie in 1978. Nice copy!!

Some of the dust jackets on the HCs are a little rough, but all of the books are 100% COMPLETE AND READABLE. Outstanding entertainment and reference material from a bygone age...and all for a good cause, too!

$60 shipped and insured in the U.S. only. (Sorry...these books are VERY heavy, so international shipping is not an option.)

Shipping is on me; 100% of the sale price goes to the charitable fund. Payment to be made directly to the treasurer.

Thanks for looking! -Mikey

All yours, thanks!!! :applause:

I'll send you a PM with payment details (so you can pay the treasurer directly).

I will match the $60 if I can prize the "The Encyclopedia of Comic Book Heroes Vol. 1 Batman" out of that lot..... Unless the buyer really wants it?

I just sent my payment of $60 over.

Thanks to Jesse & Mike for letting me buy that Batman book out of the group lot :)

Awesome update Steve! Everyone please note Steve is away from home for work purposes but he will post a list of paid items once he gets home. I'm extremely proud of everyone for your participation. $6550 is a lot more than I expected us to raise when I first launched this thread. All you guys, buyers and sellers and straight donators are awesome!

Thread is open until the end of the weekend so if you haven't bought or sold or if you want to buy or sell more we'll be closing this down Sunday night as far as new items go...and allow a 48 hour closing period where buyers can buy remaining items before closing.

Listing new items ends Sunday 11:59 PM CDT

Buying items ends Tuesday 11:59PM CDT

Thanks Again!

Well happily everything that was added since the last update has been sold, along with a few things from earlier in the thread!

Here is what's left:

Page 9

Morning Glories #1 9.8 $130

Page 10

Kimota! The Miracleman Companion $50

Wacky Packages Series 9 Art $80

Page 13

Iron Man #285 CGC 9.8 & Iron Man #286 CGC 9.8: $45 for the pair

Ultimate Fantastic Four Run Inc Marvel Zombies $65

Page 15

Military Comics Lot (Our Fighting Forces #19 CGC 6.5, Our Army At war #24 G/VG, GIC #6 G+) $80

New Mutants #98 CGC 9.2 $100

Page 17

Batman Adventures #12 1st Harley Quinn CGC 9.6 White pages, pressed $149.99

Page 18

Superboy 1 to 11 (2011) $25

Blue Beetle 1 to 5 (DC's New 52) $11

Frankenstein and the Creatures of the Unknown 1 to 3 $7

Page 21

DC Special #16 OWW - 9.8 - $100

Page 22

Lot of the DCnU 52 (78 issues All #1s and more) $180

Just to try and :baiting: I'll say this:

That Batman Adventures 1st Harley is under its 90 day GPA, and remember as far as I can remember all US shipping is being footed by sellers, so you have that going for you too!

The DC Special #16 is at its 12 month GPA (again you are coming out ahead cause its free shipping people!) AND IT HAS GORILLAS!

Morning Glories #1 in 9.8 is $20 under its 90 day GPA, and has free shipping.

Im just sayin.... :baiting:

The DC Special #16 is at its 12 month GPA (again you are coming out ahead cause its free shipping people!) AND IT HAS GORILLAS!

And heck, there's four of them on the cover. That comes out to just $25 per gorilla!