• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sales Thread To Benefit Aurora-Sellers Ship If Marked $PD on Page 1

342 posts in this topic

Feeling Better! Not 100% yet, but getting there (thumbs u

Got the flu, which turned into bronchitis :cry:

We are working to get everything correct and PM's to all.

Thanks to Kramerica for stepping in to help me out with the payments (worship)

You are all such wonderfull people! (thumbs u

I am very proud to be part of this community!

Peace,

-Steve

Glad you are on the mend, Steve!

(Half my office is sick right now with something or other, including me ... I swear, never seen anything like it in the middle of summer.)

...I am very proud to be part of this community!

+1 (thumbs u

The very first post of this thread will be edited with a list of items that have been paid for....if you do not see an item on the list, but you sent payment, we may have received your payment without knowing what it was specifically going towards.

Sorry for the delay on getting this information posted. While Steve was down and out with the flu I was wrapped up in about as much over time as I could handle this week.

Of course any questions definitely PM me.

Thanks again all.

Feeling Better! Not 100% yet, but getting there (thumbs u

Got the flu, which turned into bronchitis :cry:

-Steve

Yay! I have been abed with this flu-ish thing for a while and it is finally starting to dissipate. Hope you recover quickly!

I had this book in my sales thread but I'm moving it over here. I had it in the sales thread for $80 but I'm bumping the price up for obvious reasons, and hey, this only puts it at the 12 month average. This is a great book! Shipping is on me (outside USA we split) and you need to pay Borock (be sure to use PayPal Personal). Only 3 9.8s in the census and this one can be yours for a donation of:

DC Special #16 OWW - 9.8 - SOLD!

156062-003.jpg

Also, for those who care, this book was purchaed raw from Bobcat Enterprises several years ago and submitted by me personally. It HAS NOT been pressed.

This book has sold via PM! Thank you! :banana:

You guys deserve a big hand for doing this, and all the patience you want or need, with fully-time jobs and lives. Very selfless of you and a great opportunity for the comic community to support one of our own effect by a national crisis

:golfclap: kudos to you all.

My payment has been sent in, and I believe all sellers I purchased from have been PMd with my address details. Thanks again to all organizers and donators!

Conan

Hope you've got some time to do some reading! That Ultimate FF set has some great story lines in it :)

A big thanks to everyone. It is good to know there are some kind hearts to balance the darkness that hits us in the gut when we least expect it. For all the victims and those affected my prayers and positive thoughts every night. What a great board.

(worship)

Paid for my item 2 weeks ago and it has not shipped because it has not been updated on page one of this thread.

Incredible Hulk 112 CGC 9.4 Off White Savannah Pedigree

I have notified donator and Borock on the day I paid so what else do i need to do? hm

I was given a spread sheet with first and last names plus funds that were received. Your Board ID did not appear and neither did your first/last name that you PM'd me. I'll be on the phone with Borock tomorrow and we'll get it hashed out.

Paid for my item 2 weeks ago and it has not shipped because it has not been updated on page one of this thread.

Incredible Hulk 112 CGC 9.4 Off White Savannah Pedigree

I have notified donator and Borock on the day I paid so what else do i need to do? hm

You are paid! Sorry for the confusion.

We raised $8,958.12 :applause:

It's sitting in my account until we can get the money to the correct person/people.

Thanks to everyone who donated swag, bought the swag, and those who sent straight cash donations. (worship)

Special thanks to Jason (Comicalgems) for starting and working the thread, to Michael (Povertyrow) for his sage advice through out the begining of the process, and to Mark (Kramerica) who helped me keep the Paypal and accounting together while I was sick and when I was working the Heritage Signature Auction and working the Chicago Convention. (worship)

This is a great community!!!!! You all rock!!!!!!! (thumbs u

Peace,

-Steve