• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sales Thread To Benefit Aurora-Sellers Ship If Marked $PD on Page 1

342 posts in this topic

I am not home right now to post pictures, but will post as soon as I get home.

For sale are the first two tpbs for chew, both first prints and signed by Rob. Volume one features a head sketch of savoy. Sketch is about 2x2 inches.

Hoping to get 40 with 100% proceeds to charity. I will cover shipping.

Please pay directly to treasurer.

All-Star Squadron lot- Issues 1-9, 12,16, 23-25, 28, 30, 31, 35-42, 44-46, 48-54, Annual #3

(all apologies for the blurry pics)

RCA_0007.jpg

RCA_0004.jpg

RCA_0005.jpg

Issue grades range from VF(8.0) to NM-(9.2); originally owned.

Am asking $30; I will pay for shipping with 100% of the proceeds going to charity. Please forward payment to the treasurer.

"Will Eisner: The Best of The Preventative Maintenance Monthly"

Cost: $21.95

Notes: I pay shipping, 100% of the proceeds to charity and buyer pays the treasurer.

Book Details:

Will Eisner—best known for his influential comic book series The Spirit and his groundbreaking graphic novel A Contract with God—believed in the teaching power of comics, and from 1951 to 1971 he produced PS magazine for the U.S. Army. This Preventive Maintenance Monthly (called PS because it was a postscript to the standard technical manuals) was aimed at teaching American soldiers everything about weapons safety for vehicles, aircraft, firearms, and electronics. Eisner illustrated these vital lessons in drawings, pinups, step-by-step guides, and comic strips. This collection contains the best of Eisner’s 227 issues of PS, reproduced in a portable digest format. This relatively unknown work by Eisner is finally explored—the missing link between his comic books and his later, more mature graphic novel style.

will.jpg

:takeit: I never knew this book existed...

No probies...no HOSers...no deadbeats... :sumo:

Shipping's on me to North America...UK/elsewhere donate an additional $10 bucks and shipping's still on me...

FANTASTIC FOUR #94 CGC 9.0 OWW

Little bit offset FC to BC but very straight...nice copy!

GPA last sale $71 May 2012.

Donation: $75

Donate an additonal $25 and I'll throw in one of the following raw issues, your choice: 90 (VF), 91 (VF-), 92 (VF) or 93 (FN-VF)...and one additional mystery prize!. Scans available upon request...but I'm not around much tomorrow (my wife's birthday!)...

FANTASTICFOUR94CGC90OWW.jpg

Mego Batmobile - $25 SOLD

Pay treasurer directly. I'll handle shipping.

Not complete. Missing one of the front grills and the pipes in the back. Sticker on one side has wear. All stickers are there and others present well. Have some more pics and can answer questions as well.

Edit -- Bumped down the price and I will also throw in a 1978 Spiderman Matchbox car:

Not actual picture, but same car.

I am not home right now to post pictures, but will post as soon as I get home.

For sale are the first two tpbs for chew, both first prints and signed by Rob. Volume one features a head sketch of savoy. Sketch is about 2x2 inches.

Hoping to get 40 with 100% proceeds to charity. I will cover shipping.

Please pay directly to treasurer.

:takeit:

How about some Terry Goodkind Sword of Truth books? George R.R. Martin isn't the only power house fantasy writer out there. These are well read extra copies of my collection. All are complete. I've got:

Temple of the Winds (book club hardback, with dust jacket)

Soul of the Fire (book club hardback, with dust jacket)

Soul of the Fire (non-book club hardback, with dust jacket)

Faith of the Fallen (book club hardback, no dust jacket)

The Pillars of Creation (paperback)

Confessor (paperback)

Since there's a ton of pics, I'll hide them in spoil tags. Open if you're interested.

100_2072.jpg

100_2073.jpg

100_2076.jpg

100_2077.jpg

100_2078.jpg

100_2079.jpg

100_2080.jpg

100_2081.jpg

100_2082.jpg

100_2084.jpg

100_2085.jpg

100_2086.jpg

100_2087.jpg

100_2088.jpg

100_2089.jpg

100_2094.jpg

Asking $30 for the whole lot of 6 books, I'll cover shipping in the US. Canada and International, PM me and we'll work it out. 100% of sale to charity, pay Treasurer.

Here's some XBox 360 video games (pictures on request, all games are US versions and guaranteed to work perfectly)-

Mega Man Anniversary Collection, contains 10 classic titles - $10 (original XBox game which is backward compatible)

Prince of Persio: The Sands of Time - $5 (original XBox game which is backward compatible)

Dead to Rights - $5 (original XBox game which is backward compatible)

Homefront - $10

Halo 3 - $10

Guitar Hero Metallica - $20

Rockband AC/DC Live track pack - $5

All prices include shipping in the US, 100% of sale to charity, please pay Treasurer.

Some CGC slabs I had hanging around.

$75 shipped in USA! That's so much less than the cost of grading!

Outside USA, you pay shipping, sorry.

Thor #264 9.8 white pages

Countdown #51 "DC Nation Edition" 9.6 white pages

Daredevil #104 8.5 white pages

Daredevil #134 8.0 off-white to white pages

Secret Invasion #1 "Dynamic Forces Edition" 9.8 white pages

G.I. Joe #133 9.6 white pages

IMPORTANT: I will not be able to ship until after I get back from the Chicago convention. Probably about a week after.....

Some CGC slabs I had hanging around.

$75 shipped in USA! That's so much less than the cost of grading!

Outside USA, you pay shipping, sorry.

Thor #264 9.8 white pages

Countdown #51 "DC Nation Edition" 9.6 white pages

Daredevil #104 8.5 white pages

Daredevil #134 8.0 off-white to white pages

Secret Invasion #1 "Dynamic Forces Edition" 9.8 white pages

G.I. Joe #133 9.6 white pages

IMPORTANT: I will not be able to ship until after I get back from the Chicago convention. Probably about a week after.....

:takeit: