• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sales Thread To Benefit Aurora-Sellers Ship If Marked $PD on Page 1

342 posts in this topic

Sketch cover from Yours Truly. I figure it's worth a $50 donation to the cause. Pen and ink, Copic and watercolor. I'll foot the shipping bill to anywhere.

7454472688_60668facc3_z.jpg

:takeit: Too cool to pass up.

^^

Awesome and thank you!

If you can PM comicalgems (unless you already have) about paying the Treasurer directly, and then PM me with your mailing address, I'll get the book sent out to ya!

Payment sent to the Treasurer. PM coming your way.

Ok, this is a nice rare book.

I paid $710 for this back in 2006 and haven't seen any 9.8 Sig Series with Todd McFarlane sell on GPA since for the Gold UPC Edition.

There is only 13 copies at 9.8 in the CGC registry with Sig Series for this book, and only 269 copies overall ( Universal and Sig Series ).

It's also more rare than the Platinum version.

I'm going to ask for $600 as it's a great cause and I'll cover the shipping worldwide.

Please pay the treasurer and let me know (thumbs u

Jul2401.jpg

Found this while going through an image site I use. The 12 that lost there lives in this senseless tragedy.

It's a really great thing what these boards are doing for these people and other victims -

ixhv1.jpg

*****UPDATE w/pics and prices*****

Please pay treasurer directly. Also, I have a busy work schedule during the week so I can't ship until Saturday. Will be sent USPS w/delivery confirmation and insurance.

Detective Comics 404 - CGC 8.5 OW/W, Neal Adams c/a - donation price $100

Batman 245 - CGC 8.5 OW (old label), Neal Adams c/a - donation price $80

Detective Comics 425 - CGC 8.5 OW/W (old label), classic Wrightson cover - donation price price $35

donations1.jpg

donations2.jpg

For hi-res pics, go here: http://www.angelfire.com/ct2/Jarhead/donations/donations.htm

***BONUS***

If you buy all three for $205, I'll send along a nice reading copy (VG+) of 'Tec 395 "Secret of the Waiting Graves" with it (easier for me to pack :) )

donations3.jpg

bump. updated with prices and pics.

World's Finest 65 VG/F restored Cream to off white pages Scarce book; Superman's origin retold

I got it from Harley via eBay, he didn't specify the restoration, but I can see that it has tear seals. 200.00 shipped worldwide(all proceeds go to the treasurer for the victims)

2010OCT15_0015.jpg

World's Finest 65 VG/F restored Cream to off white pages Scarce book; Superman's origin retold

I got it from Harley via eBay, he didn't specify the restoration, but I can see that it has tear seals. 200.00 shipped worldwide(all proceeds go to the treasurer for the victims)

2010OCT15_0015.jpg

:takeit:

All-Star Squadron lot- Issues 1-9, 12,16, 23-25, 28, 30, 31, 35-42, 44-46, 48-54, Annual #3

(all apologies for the blurry pics)

RCA_0007.jpg

RCA_0004.jpg

RCA_0005.jpg

Issue grades range from VF(8.0) to NM-(9.2); originally owned.

Am asking $30; I will pay for shipping with 100% of the proceeds going to charity. Please forward payment to the treasurer.

Detective Comics 404 - CGC 8.5 OW/W, Neal Adams c/a - donation price $100

Batman 245 - CGC 8.5 OW (old label), Neal Adams c/a - donation price $80

I'll take both.

^^

2010OCT15_0015.jpg

^^

Straight from SDCC, signed Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers Omnibus (Softcover) signed and sketched by Gilbert Shelton. $75, payment to treasurer. Includes shipping cost domestic/international.

13579.JPG

13579b.JPG

Swamp Thing 1 CGC 7.0

$65 shipped, don't take advantage of me foreigners!! :baiting: Non-US add $10 for anywhere else in the world.

Pay the treasurer and PM me a confirm.

493afc60.jpg

Money Sent to Treasurer :)