• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sales Thread To Benefit Aurora-Sellers Ship If Marked $PD on Page 1

342 posts in this topic

I need to get in gear and participate. This is a Morning Glories #1. 90 day GPA is right around $150. First $130 takes it. I will cover shipping to USA or Canada. Just pay and get a confirm from Borock or whomever, PM it to me and I will ship out.

Kudos to the organizing Boardies.

IMG01025-20120616-2159.jpg

Going back thru this sales thread just makes me proud of the good this community can do... posts/donations/purchases by people with 100 posts, and ones by people with 20,000 posts...

Lots of good stuff left!

Page 1

Archie Marries HC $24.95

"Marvel Weddings and Women of Marvel Vol II TPB's" $25

"The Tomb of Dracula: Day of Blood, Night of Redemtion" Issues 1 thru 4 Bookshelf/Trade Format $25

Age of Apocalypse lot - $30

Page 2

Fantastic Four #371 CGC 9.8 1st print - $25

Fantastic Four #371 CGC 9.8 2nd print - $35

Strange Tales lot $30 or best offer

Page 3

All Star Squadron lot $30

Page 4

Terry Goodkind Sword of Truth book lot $30

XBox 360 games

Prince of Persio: The Sands of Time - $5

Dead to Rights - $5

Homefront - $10

Halo 3 - $10

Guitar Hero Metallica - $20

Rockband AC/DC Live track pack - $5

Page 5

Jack Kirby HC Two-fer $33

Thor 151 raw $30

Weird Fantasy 6 $45.00 (date stamp Jan 31 Mid-C)

Haunt of Fear 17 $48.00

Weird Science 11 $45.00

The Haunt of Fear 24 $40.00

Crime Suspense Stories 8 $40.00

King Size Hulk Special 1 $20.00 (Some spine wear at the top, splits from back cover)

Silver Surfer 1 $60.00 (tape on spine of book, front cover splits away from spine)

comicalgems's $100 grab bags TWO LEFT!

Page 6

VF/VF+ copy of Tales of Suspense 76. $50

Page 8

The Art of Daniel Clowes, Modern Cartoonist $40

The Art of Jaime Hernandez $40

X-Men 114 (first issue of Morrison/Quitely run) CGC 9.8 $25 (free ship to UK)

Page 9

Batman #289 (Grell Cover and Art) CGC 9.2 OW/W

Swamp Thing 1 CGC 7.0 :news:SOLD

$65 shipped, don't take advantage of me foreigners!! :baiting: Non-US add $10 for anywhere else in the world.

Pay the treasurer and PM me a confirm.

493afc60.jpg

Like Fingh, i gotta get my butt in gear after being on vacation! :blush:

New Mutants 87 9.8w

gpa 90 day is $171. Normally id ask like $150 but considering the circumstances and its being 100% donated, im asking $170 shipped and hoping someone will pay a little extra :wishluck:

Same deal, pay the treasurer and pm me the shipping details and i'll get it out to you (thumbs u

nm87001-2.jpg

*****UPDATE w/pics and prices*****

Please pay treasurer directly. Also, I have a busy work schedule during the week so I can't ship until Saturday. Will be sent USPS w/delivery confirmation and insurance.

Detective Comics 404 - CGC 8.5 OW/W, Neal Adams c/a - donation price $100

Batman 245 - CGC 8.5 OW (old label), Neal Adams c/a - donation price $80

Detective Comics 425 - CGC 8.5 OW/W (old label), classic Wrightson cover - donation price price $35

donations1.jpg

donations2.jpg

For hi-res pics, go here: http://www.angelfire.com/ct2/Jarhead/donations/donations.htm

***BONUS***

If you buy all three for $205, I'll send along a nice reading copy (VG+) of 'Tec 395 "Secret of the Waiting Graves" with it (easier for me to pack :) )

donations3.jpg

No probies...no HOSers...no deadbeats... :sumo:

Shipping's on me to North America...UK/elsewhere donate an additional $10 bucks and shipping's still on me...

FANTASTIC FOUR #94 CGC 9.0 OWW

Little bit offset FC to BC but very straight...nice copy!

GPA last sale $71 May 2012.

Donation: $75

Donate an additonal $25 and I'll throw in one of the following raw issues, your choice: 90 (VF), 91 (VF-), 92 (VF) or 93 (FN-VF)...and one additional mystery prize!. Scans available upon request...but I'm not around much tomorrow (my wife's birthday!)...

FANTASTICFOUR94CGC90OWW.jpg

OK...let's move this auction/donation item...if the FF 94 sells I will match the sales price with an additional $75 donation...if you make it the $100 package...I will match the $100... :wishluck:

That's a tremendous offer! Someone will do a great thing buying this item!

:takeit: The $100 package. I'll get back to you on which secondary book i'll take..

Pay Steve tomorrow,

^^

THX Bill! Much appreciated! PM me your shipping address when you have a chance...I'll get this out Friday at the latest...

My $100 has been PPed to Steve... :headbang:

Sketch cover from Yours Truly. I figure it's worth a $50 donation to the cause. Pen and ink, Copic and watercolor. I'll foot the shipping bill to anywhere.

7454472688_60668facc3_z.jpg

Sketch cover from Yours Truly. I figure it's worth a $50 donation to the cause. Pen and ink, Copic and watercolor. I'll foot the shipping bill to anywhere.

:takeit: Too cool to pass up.

I'd like to donate something (sorry, no pic of the actual issue just yet but will add later):

X-Men 114 (first issue of Morrison/Quitely run) CGC 9.8

2hxc6fa.jpg

$25 shipped free to UK.

US/International contact me and we can work something out.

100% donation, pay direct to treasurer.

Adam

:takeit: but let's call it £25 rather than $25

:)

Good look with all the othe sales. A great cause.

I'd like to donate something (sorry, no pic of the actual issue just yet but will add later):

X-Men 114 (first issue of Morrison/Quitely run) CGC 9.8

2hxc6fa.jpg

$25 shipped free to UK.

US/International contact me and we can work something out.

100% donation, pay direct to treasurer.

Adam

:takeit: but let's call it £25 rather than $25

:)

Good look with all the othe sales. A great cause.

^^

(worship)

Thank you very much. Please PM me your shipping address and send payment to Steve (and let me know once you've done that).

Adam

I have a couple more I'd like to add :hi:

R. Crumb's Heroes of Blues, Jazz & Country

Illustrated by R. Crumb, Introduction by Terry Zwigoff

$21.95

:takeit:

Mike! :hi:

Thanks a lot my friend. This is a huge help - your awesomeness and henerosity comes through - again! (worship)

I'm not too sure what the value on this is going for I rarely see it offered for sale. So $50 for the cause and ill pay for shipping wherever it goes.

f875258a.jpg

:takeit: Too cool to pass up.

^^

Awesome and thank you!

If you can PM comicalgems (unless you already have) about paying the Treasurer directly, and then PM me with your mailing address, I'll get the book sent out to ya!

Ok, fresh from the brand New Wacky Packages Series 9 which hit targets & such this Monday....

This is the rough and final pencil drawing for my gag spoofing lady gaga. Both are on 8.5"x11" bond. The pencil drawing is the actual image I transferred on to the board to paint the original art, so it's pretty close. Original finished painting is not included because Topps owns that, But I am including it for you to see the finished piece. The little image of the album is just there so you can see what I was parodying.

* the white box on the pencil art is only on the scan, not in the original*

gaga2.jpg

Untitleffd-1.jpg

gagmecolorf2.jpg

both pieces of process used Wacky Packages art for a printed sticker - $80

Please pay the treasurer directly, and note I am leaving town tomorrow and will not be able to mail these until about August 7th.