• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sales Thread To Benefit Aurora-Sellers Ship If Marked $PD on Page 1

342 posts in this topic

please add me.

edit. is this going to the forum member directly? I'd only like to do it if it's for him and I'd like to stay away from red cross and stuff like that.

$100 shipped a little over gpa but it's a for a good cause people. pressed by joeypost. send money to treasurer and treasurer, when you get money tell me who to ship to.

Scan-120721-0005.jpg

"Mermaid Myth"

Original Art

Watercolor on 9x12 thick paper

I painted this illustration about two years ago for a grammar school book to be used within the elementary library system. Artwork will be signed in the lower right corner.

$100 shipped

Mermaid1.jpg

:takeit:

All-Star Squadron lot- Issues 1-9, 12,16, 23-25, 28, 30, 31, 35-42, 44-46, 48-54, Annual #3

(all apologies for the blurry pics)

RCA_0007.jpg

RCA_0004.jpg

RCA_0005.jpg

Issue grades range from VF(8.0) to NM-(9.2); originally owned.

Am asking $30; I will pay for shipping with 100% of the proceeds going to charity. Please forward payment to the treasurer.

^^

Thanx Sha! :foryou:

No big deal, guys. It's the generous folks that have donated that truly deserve the kudos. 2c

This place is awesome, and the Boardies here are awesome.

And, I don't mean triple bacon cheeseburger awesome.

I mean make-you-feel-a-little-bit-better-about-humanity-after-a-tragedy awesome. Through their actions, Boardies inspire other Boardies to pitch in, and that right there is how a community is supposed to work. Jokes and boobies aside - I'm truly honored to have met such wonderful people who are great day-to-day and downright amazing when the chips are down.

Alright, I'm done with the schmaltz. Carry on.

No big deal, guys. It's the generous folks that have donated that truly deserve the kudos. 2c

This place is awesome, and the Boardies here are awesome.

And, I don't mean triple bacon cheeseburger awesome.

I mean make-you-feel-a-little-bit-better-about-humanity-after-a-tragedy awesome. Through their actions, Boardies inspire other Boardies to pitch in, and that right there is how a community is supposed to work. Jokes and boobies aside - I'm truly honored to have met such wonderful people who are great day-to-day and downright amazing when the chips are down.

Alright, I'm done with the schmaltz. Carry on.

i would say its both of those kinds of awesome :acclaim:

I just wanted to say that you all are making me very proud to be a part of this community. Keep an eye out for more updates.

I've just updated the totals on page 1. The first total is the amount pledged by purchases agreed to in the thread, the second amount is the total that the treasurer has confirmed receiving. This amount includes both donations as well as payments for items.

I am checking PMs all day long and responding as quickly as possible, but I am a little slow to update this thread as I do work long hours Monday through Thursday.

Again THANK YOU to everyone who has participated in this thread. If my PM response has been short, please forgive me as I'm writing it on my cell phone on my breaks.

I do intend to keep this thread open at least through this coming weekend, so keep it coming!

I just wanted to say that you all are making me very proud to be a part of this community. Keep an eye out for more updates.

I've just updated the totals on page 1. The first total is the amount pledged by purchases agreed to in the thread, the second amount is the total that the treasurer has confirmed receiving. This amount includes both donations as well as payments for items.

I am checking PMs all day long and responding as quickly as possible, but I am a little slow to update this thread as I do work long hours Monday through Thursday.

Again THANK YOU to everyone who has participated in this thread. If my PM response has been short, please forgive me as I'm writing it on my cell phone on my breaks.

I do intend to keep this thread open at least through this coming weekend, so keep it coming!

Jason - you rock. Thanks a lot for putting this together - it's an awesome and generous thing to do. The time that you spend making this happen is priceless and goes hand in hand with the most expensive items in this thread. To donate so much of it like you have is HUGE. Like "War of the Gargantuas" HUGE. And to be able to do it on top of whatever else you have going on in your daily life is no small feat. So here's to you Mr Supervisor of the Donation Thread :golfclap:

You are a true mensch (worship)

Cliche time: It's threads like this that make me so happy and proud to be a member of these forums. I'm going to add some more literature to this thread tomorrow - hopefully folks will find some of it compelling reading (thumbs u

When I needed some help these boards were here for me...here's a little bit of paying it forward

$110 shipped. 100% to the treasurer

Incredible Hulk 112 CGC 9.4 Off White Savannah Pedigree

comic10002.jpg

(worship)

So has everything sold since that awesome massive I'll take everything in the sales thread? I'll keep checking back to see what's up for sale. Congratulations to everyone who has bought and donated to the thread, amazing what people can do when they get together in a community like ours.

Are there any of the grab bags left? And do they post to the uk?

Best wishes to everyone involved here your special people (worship)