• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maybe there should be a Batgirl Movie starring..

58 posts in this topic

Pfff. If you're going to have a girl in a mask that covers 80% of her face, you'd better be picking a starlet with some serious DSLs, or it's completely pointless.

angelina-jolie-lips.jpg

Pfff. If you're going to have a girl in a mask that covers 80% of her face, you'd better be picking a starlet with some serious DSLs, or it's completely pointless.

internet connection? :shy:

(i know)

Scarlett Johansson it is then

DSL?

Domestic Substance List?

Dynamic Simulation Language?

Distributed Service Logic?

Dialogue Scripting Language?

Document Summary List?

Disability Sick Leave?

Depot Supply Level?

Department of Student Life?

Deep Submergence Laboratory?

Direct Satellite Link?

Division of State Lands?

DSL?

Domestic Substance List?

Document Summary List?

Disability Sick Leave?

Depot Supply Level?

Direct Satellite Link?

Division of State Lands?

D rhymes with "sick"

then...sucking lips or "full" lips (thing ScarJo or Angie Jolie)

DSL?

Domestic Substance List?

Document Summary List?

Disability Sick Leave?

Depot Supply Level?

Direct Satellite Link?

Division of State Lands?

Of all the people who could find a link to DSL's - I would have bet it to have been you... (NSFW language link)

Dead on! Sign me up. Her lips are plenty lush.

deborah_ann_woll_batgirl_barbara_go.jpg

I don't know who that is, but she looks like the girl who works across the street at Subway who can't figure out the difference between a BMT and a Spicy Italian.

I don't know who that is, but she looks like the girl who works across the street at Subway who can't figure out the difference between a BMT and a Spicy Italian.

what about...errr JeyRa!

Jessica-Rabbit-23.jpg

Don't let the girl from Subway bite you. She's a vampire.

She knows how to suck already. She's been doing that for the last three years. :whistle:

She knows how to suck already. She's been doing that for the last three years. :whistle:

5042650656_4335fb5e21_z.jpg

MarMo
meh

MarMo = :cloud9:

:sick:

Even with the GA bump, she's like a CGC 6.0-6.5c/ow. And thats only if Joeypost worked his magic on her 1st (thumbs u

50 years ago, i guess (shrug)

Now, the only modeling she could do would be for like Curves gym or maybe a Big and Tall store in Cleveland,Ohio hm

MarMo
meh

Even with the GA bump, she's like a CGC 6.0-6.5c/ow. And thats only if Joeypost worked his magic on her 1st (thumbs u

Now, the only modeling she could do would be for like Curves gym or maybe a Big and Tall store in Cleveland,Ohio hm

Myth

Marylin was indeed smaller than she appeared, especially later in life. She was curvey though. It was a claim started by women to feel better about themselves being fat in claiming that she wore larger sizes (12-14).

It is completely untrue. The last Estate and costume auction cleared that myth up.

MarMo
meh

Sadly, as controversial as your statement is - you're kinda right. Her proportions are definitely 50's era, and she looks way better spilling out of a tight dress than completely naked.

However, the sex appeal of Marilyn Monroe far outshines most (if not all) of the open-mouthed, emotionless, vapid actresses we have now. And if you disagree, I challenge you to watch any MM movie and stick by that.