• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181

33 posts in this topic

Definitely "very scarce" as well! :roflmao:

has there EVER been a auction that didnt have umpteen 9.0+ copies in it??? EVER?!? hm

I mean theres only 1 9.9, 55 9.8's, 187 9.6's, 259 9.4's and 356 9.2's! Thats barely 850 NM- copies floating around out there so the smart people will snatch them up for 6 figures before they are all gone! you wouldnt want to get stuck having to buy one of the 1300 more between 8.0 and 9.0 :preach:

Sigh.

The seller is looking for his auction to be noticed. By pointing his auction out, the seller has succeeded. More page views for the seller. More clicks on "Seller's other items".

The seller is not expecting to sell the items for US $12,420.80. That's why the "Make Offer" choice was included.

Sigh.

The seller is looking for his auction to be noticed. By pointing his auction out, the seller has succeeded. More page views for the seller. More clicks on "Seller's other items".

The seller is not expecting to sell the items for US $12,420.80. That's why the "Make Offer" choice was included.

Really though, who cares if it gets him more views when those views are people laughing at him? (shrug)

99% of people are automatically not going to take him seriously and wouldnt consider buying from him based off of that ridiculous auction price no?

99% of people are automatically not going to take him seriously and wouldnt consider buying from him based off of that ridiculous auction price no?

That's my frame of though on it. A joke of a seller that I wouldn't have anything to do with. Comic collecting is serious biznizz.

Jerome